[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Wow, I FTM my 100%IV Suicune's Extrasensory and got Water Hidden Power! Oh my!

Btw, need to change the Water Pulse charged move?

wa jin satkii.. power to you.

if u intend to power it up.. n use it..

yes.. water pulse is very very crappy...

:s13:

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wa seh.... just hatch a 95% 15/14/14 scyther

:s13:...

shall evo it this weekend... if charge move give me iron head.. i will go with bullet punch.. if charge move give me x scissor.. i will go with furry cutter :s13:

fingers cross dont tio night slash can liao...:s13:

I plan to do that with my 93.3% FC/NS scizor.

Actually night slash is ok, since 1 CTM can change to either 1. The danger is if you only want 1 of them, then can waste a lot of CTM.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U want to get bitten all over... in exchange for maybe 50 coins :eek:

Last 2 days never get bitten much cos able to take down quite fast. Totally worth it :s12:.

Actually I don't need it for 50 coins, but good to know can last so long.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Sgtrad

Reaction score
From my experience mostly park connector not so good, I think cos people cycle.

Best is ulu and not easy to cycle to, and then full of mosquitoes :s13:.

Last time I saw ulu park connector the mon parked >24 hours even owner also have up feeding berries so motivation low but no one hoot. But nowadays I don't see it last >24 hours

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I plan to do that with my 93.3% FC/NS scizor.

Actually night slash is ok, since 1 CTM can change to either 1. The danger is if you only want 1 of them, then can waste a lot of CTM.

If tio Night slash.. then will just CTM it once.. if tio iron head.. then go with steel steel.. if tio x scissor.. then go with bug bug.

:)

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Jialat. I had to spend 4 CTMs before I got Hydro Pump. Kept ding dong between Bubble Beam and Water Pulse. :s22:

Later I post up the screen shot.

gxgx... wa ... looks like u need to pump it full tank liao.. else abit cannot justify siols... invest so much ctm on it already. :(:)

but nonetheless.. v nice suicune u have.

in the end.. today i also nv hoot 1 suicune.. so.. 3 day nv hoot liao

tml dontknow have ornot...:s13:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Today did Suicune raid but fled. 20 people fought at opening of raid. Got 12 golden razz!

Unique raid places done since announcement of Mewtwo: 21
Surplus of candies if power up 4 legendaries to level 30: 24

Maybe we were at same raid I heard someone said gotten 12 GB ... hee hee

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
12 GB is sick siols.. now adays i get 6 .. consider alot liao..

everytime i see 15 revive or any kind of pot.. I sian liao... cos other reward sure more or less GG...:s13::s22:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
12 GB is sick siols.. now adays i get 6 .. consider alot liao..

everytime i see 15 revive or any kind of pot.. I sian liao... cos other reward sure more or less GG...:s13::s22:

That's why I said maybe at same raid. I think chance of another person gotten 12 GB is like strike 4D ..

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/VLBW5WaBagk

Really sucks man. This guy got to the ex raid late and the group was already halfway fighting. They didn't want to back up and let him join and end up just left 3 poor soul to raid Mewtwo.:s13:

Level 17 can get extra raid pass already. The toons he used was hilarious:s13: :s13:

Last edited:

Blackborder

Reaction score
Yah, that zone is very "dangerous" area whereby ur curveball might not get registered. I would even think that red zone extended out to 1/3 of the circle ( instead of a quarter ), ie from 2 o'clock to 6 o'clock instead of 3 to 6.

Actually quite easy to test on the various mons. Try aiming for that red zone and see if u can get curve bonus. Then try on the green zone and see.

I think even ProdigiesNation tested it and also same kinda results

I think from between 12 to 3 o'clock quadrant should be buggy as well from my own experience and some others I've read. My throw falls in this region (actually I spin clockwise, so is in fact 9-12 o'clock for me) alot and don't get read as curve ball i think more than half the time. To be sure I think if the ball cross the centerline then is bao jiak curveball :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.