THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TWICE take you behind the scenes of 'TWICEZINE' Jeju Island editio

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOOΠΔ's JinSoul is up next for new teaser photo of ODD EYE CIRCLE

jinsoul_odd-eye-circle_1505315692_21765388_475176082859922_2904754165591157509_o.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MAMAMOO get in a minor car accident, no injuries reported​
mamamoo.jpg
According to an event affiliate, girl group MAMAMOO had gotten into a minor car accident on the evening of September 13, while on the road to an event in Cheonan city.

Fortunately, it was only a light collision as none of the members were hurt. The girls then went along with their usual schedule.

A representative from RBW told News1, "Since it was a minor crash, the members weren't injured. However, they are planning to visit the hospital for a precaution check up at daylight."

Meanwhile, MAMAMOO received much love and support from fans with the release of "Yes I Am" in June.

There have been too many car accidents lately, hopefully, everyone stays safe on the roads.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GFRIEND’s Eunha Explains Why She’s The Only Member To Get Rained On In “Summer Rain” MV​
gfriend-eunha-summer-rain.jpg
GFRIEND has shared a story from behind the scenes of their new music video.

While the group members did plenty of filming with umbrellas in their new video for “Summer Rain,” there’s a scene in which Eunha is standing in the rain and getting soaking wet, after having dropped her umbrella earlier on. It turns out that this kind of scene was originally not just planned for her!

GFRIEND talked about this while chatting about their music video during a comeback show on Naver’s V Live on September 13, which celebrated the release of their mini album repackage “Rainbow.”

“There’s a reason why I’m the only one who got rained on,” said Eunha. “I was the first one to film, and it took too long to film because I kept having to dry off and film, and then dry off and film again. So unfortunately I was the only one who ended up getting rained on.”

Yerin added, “I was the next one up to film. I was originally supposed to be rained on too, but they said it was okay if I didn’t get wet, so I was excited to get to use an umbrella.”

While talking about their music video filming, Umji also mentioned that she was sad that she developed a sty on her right eye during the shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.