ManOfTheHour

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yak Chin always impersonate IndianChief and StupidIdiot. Please take action

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
You know it yourself that you are trying to be funny here
A number of members already noticed and even quoted you and asking are you the real mrclubbie or are you trying to discredit me

Some of them also asked me whether is that my 2nd account or not as well

Last edited:

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
What's wrong? Must TS' name be EXCLUSIVE to him only? Got such forum rules? Please advise.

If so, anything with ice I also can request for culling?

Sent from my toaster oven using GAGT

Please see that the username is nearly totally the same and there are members asking me is that my another account or not

Is not just merely a part of it is same (like your example, xxxxxice, that will not be similar to your kosongice in any ways)

Last edited:

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Siao Lang ts. Like that only can have 1 lee kuan Yew in sg? Maybe admin ought to consider charging intellectual rights for people who wants to keep their nick exclusive to themselves

Dont come and yell like as if you dont know anything and act blur

Scan through your posts at betting thread and it is obvious what you are trying to do

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
For 1, I do not have the same display pic as you. 2nd I have a capital M. And third I'm active in this account and not some 1 hit disappear account. So I please ni la. Grow up and stop crying foul.

Continue to pretend, its no use
From the 1st day you post at the betting thread, i already know you are up to no good

I'll let admin decide what to do

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Continue to pretend and get people behind your back to support you

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
You could have chosen a username of something else but you insist this one, and now some people in the forum are mistaking you as me

I have been asked over and over again and I am sick of it

The 1st post you made was to suan me at betting thread, this shows you are a clone of someone who is active in that betting thread, coz you know whatever has been going on there all these while

Cut your pretending, seriously

If you want to bring in support from others like KSI, go ahead. The more you bring, the more it shows you are guilty and need others to help you justify your case.

Last edited:

Ottoke

Reaction score
Ok enough squabbling. Can wait for admin to decide? This place is neither EDMW nor football betting thread.

I think both of you got a very good idea about clone accounts and impersonation. Quit buckering if not both will receive infraction by senior mod or admin.

Thanks.

O

bosssaizo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
nah. It is never about exclusivity.

he actually owns another account which is equally active.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.