the OnePlus 5 !!!

viperx

Reaction score
thx thx...actually...the oneplus logo...not sure if the sticker given by them cut too big..struggle to place it in...lazy to use the 2nd set to try again..will wait if it will come out or not then paste again..:s13:

My logo was cut nicely. Easily slides into the gap. But I didn't stick 2 of my corners properly, ran out of patience adjusting after 1st 2 corners :s13:. Probably will try the dragon skin few months later.

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
Really happy with this phone man. Still so fast after months of heavy usage, battery can tahan whole day, camera is awesome (ppl comment the bokeh nicer than their iPhone?)

The SPEED. Is awesome.

Oh and the charging too haha so fast so cool!

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally installed the rhinoshield bumper....but it actually spoilt one top side flap of my dbrand skin at the end, i have to cut it away as it push it out to the front screen...the bumper is so damn tight fit... :(

lee-turbo

Master Member
Reaction score
not difficult to apply...they have video tutorial for u...

UDn7GNol.jpg

3QCpTU0l.jpg

92Hbl9ul.jpg

Sent from HUAWEI VKY-L29 using GAGT

p10+ to one plus 5?

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
A bit itch to get this phone. But scared of hardware issue..
:(

This phone really not bad. I m very particular about phones, even minor things like font size, bezel size, sleekness of the phone, position of earphone jack. I must say this phone is quite good in all aspects.

Camera wise not tested, battery wise weaker than my Redmi note 4x

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.