Apple Watch

cwsamuel

Reaction score
But I suspect some country is locked sim like Japanese or uS so even. U can buy back u can't use too unless u can unlock it

Yah, I am afraid of that. Anyway, thanks for the comments! Will just keep observing this issue and see how it goes.

NoLogicLah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe I wait next year before my apple care + for my apple watch end then send in to ask for replacement. hopefully can get series 3. coz my apple watch already got scratches on screen.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The series 3 is 70% faster than series 2.

I see the Series 3 as similar to the Series 2 and so far the Series 2 is enough for me. 70% faster also no use as now they don't come in stainless steel so it's also something like a downgrade for me.

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see the Series 3 as similar to the Series 2 and so far the Series 2 is enough for me. 70% faster also no use as now they don't come in stainless steel so it's also something like a downgrade for me.
ya for those who owns the S2 its hard to considre for S3 unless u need the LTE version if its really coming to SG as for now is sitll a unknown

those without a apple watch or from Series 1 should have lesser reason to skip it
as S3 looks notbad as it seems like S2 imrpved on the isssue like back pop up and rubber strap bcome like crap or screen pop up
so i bet S3 should be able to even out those issue on S1 and S2

i dont own a apple watch so i am anxious of the LTE apple watch
but since the battery life is on LTE is omg i think getting the non LTE still wiser choice i bet

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya for those who owns the S2 its hard to considre for S3 unless u need the LTE version if its really coming to SG as for now is sitll a unknown

those without a apple watch or from Series 1 should have lesser reason to skip it
as S3 looks notbad as it seems like S2 imrpved on the isssue like back pop up and rubber strap bcome like crap or screen pop up
so i bet S3 should be able to even out those issue on S1 and S2

i dont own a apple watch so i am anxious of the LTE apple watch
but since the battery life is on LTE is omg i think getting the non LTE still wiser choice i bet

Yes speaking of issues, my first gen Apple Watch constantly have its back panel dislodging, hence I upgraded to Series 2, then its screen popped out due to battery bloating, had it replaced at the Apple Store's Genius Bar.

If not because of the constant issue in the first gen, I would've still used it now. In fact, I still have it and I used super glue to glue the panel, though slightly off alignment, but still works. If I'm still using it, I would consider upgrading to Series 3 and no need for LTE as I always have my phone with me wherever I go.

The sad thing is that, only the LTE versions (with red front digital crown) come in stainless steel, the other in aluminium. After owning two Apple Watches in stainless steel, it's hard to go to aluminium.

tiewkiat

Reaction score
I read from ST that we are getting later due to telco support. In my view this is how Apple Watch should be in he first place. Let's see how long does it takes for red yellow green take to support.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But with LTE, the battery life is going to take a big hit. Apple should add an even larger capacity battery for their LTE versions.

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes speaking of issues, my first gen Apple Watch constantly have its back panel dislodging, hence I upgraded to Series 2, then its screen popped out due to battery bloating, had it replaced at the Apple Store's Genius Bar.

If not because of the constant issue in the first gen, I would've still used it now. In fact, I still have it and I used super glue to glue the panel, though slightly off alignment, but still works. If I'm still using it, I would consider upgrading to Series 3 and no need for LTE as I always have my phone with me wherever I go.

The sad thing is that, only the LTE versions (with red front digital crown) come in stainless steel, the other in aluminium. After owning two Apple Watches in stainless steel, it's hard to go to aluminium.

screen pop out from tyour S2?
why SS but SS prone to scatches and heavy alltught it got a much better glass protected over the alum version using IOn glass something

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I read from ST that we are getting later due to telco support. In my view this is how Apple Watch should be in he first place. Let's see how long does it takes for red yellow green take to support.

from where go the leak of Singtel getting it?

tec_geek

Reaction score
I think this might be how the battery life might be on the Series 3 with Cellular.

So when its connected to our iPhone then the cellular would get deactivated?

r259f10.jpg

https://twitter.com/reneritchie/status/907939263412502529

Last edited:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
screen pop out from tyour S2?
why SS but SS prone to scatches and heavy alltught it got a much better glass protected over the alum version using IOn glass something

Yes believe it or not, one fine morning after a routine overnight charge, the screen popped up on the lower side and then, the watch was only 2 mths old. Brought it back to the Genius Bar, waited a week for a new replacement.

SS looks better to me in a watch and its abrasions give it character. Yes SS comes with sapphire crystal while the aluminium sport comes with Ion-X glass.

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes believe it or not, one fine morning after a routine overnight charge, the screen popped up on the lower side and then, the watch was only 2 mths old. Brought it back to the Genius Bar, waited a week for a new replacement.

SS looks better to me in a watch and its abrasions give it character. Yes SS comes with sapphire crystal while the aluminium sport comes with Ion-X glass.

wow 2mth old then poped out
ya i heard of it before too

S1 - back pop
S2 - front pop
s3- new back pop? lol
guess is wise to get a applecare for apple watch as in case of this kind of poping matter

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow 2mth old then poped out
ya i heard of it before too

S1 - back pop
S2 - front pop
s3- new back pop? lol
guess is wise to get a applecare for apple watch as in case of this kind of poping matter

Haha that's a good analysis, or maybe S3 - front and back no pop. :s13:

Nah I never get any AppleCare for any of my Apple products. Last time when my AW first gen's back panel dislodged, was after the first year warranty expired. Went through some e-mail with Apple direct as then, A.Lab wanted to charge me $600 for a replacement. In the end, was replaced with a refurbished unit. After that over the next few mths, happened twice again and was replaced, then in the end bought Series 2.

fateless

Reaction score
nice... can buy 1 for my kid when travel oversea so that can track him next time if he lost. hope they bring in LTE soon!

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh so bad luck lor
Plus Apple Watch no value vs apple phone

Haha that's a good analysis, or maybe S3 - front and back no pop. :s13:

Nah I never get any AppleCare for any of my Apple products. Last time when my AW first gen's back panel dislodged, was after the first year warranty expired. Went through some e-mail with Apple direct as then, A.Lab wanted to charge me $600 for a replacement. In the end, was replaced with a refurbished unit. After that over the next few mths, happened twice again and was replaced, then in the end bought Series 2.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh so bad luck lor
Plus Apple Watch no value vs apple phone

It's a different thing altogether. Watch is just a wearable device to mirror the phone while a phone, is like a 'HQ' to the watch and can do so much more things.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.