pwillie

Master Member
Reaction score
Square today

yph8jsY.jpg

Justicar

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am getting a new watch this weekend, and I have no brand in mind. I only want a nice looking watch (doesn't matter automatic or quartz), at a range of $300 to $600.

Where should I go? I heard Bras Basah prices are good. I also heard Far East got watch shops with very competitive prices?

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tissot visodate

Hello everyone, I am getting a new watch this weekend, and I have no brand in mind. I only want a nice looking watch (doesn't matter automatic or quartz), at a range of $300 to $600.

Where should I go? I heard Bras Basah prices are good. I also heard Far East got watch shops with very competitive prices?

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The Seiko Samurai Diver?

tictactor

Master Member
Reaction score

what's nice looking to others might not be as nice to you. For instance, I find Patek's Nautilus ****ing ugly but it's the grail for some people. Find a style (dress, chrono, aviator, bauhaus, diver etc) that you want and we can better suggest!

I'd check out wins or 3d watches at bencoolen. They have a wide range within your price range.

The orient Bambino is a good starter, so is the SKX007

snowver

Reaction score
Hamilton Khaki King Automatic (http://www.creationwatches.com/prod...ch-2322.html?zenid=vuuenj1fku0vfh0isnt3fjapn3)

SPIRIT AUTOMATIC BLACK REF. SARB033
PRESAGE COCKTAIL TIME REF. SARY075 / SRPB43

Carousell for general watch , K2, bencoolen for G shock, Seiko

PinkOnion

Reaction score
Anyone selling or knows where to get a Nixon Sentry Leather (Black Classic)?

https://imgur.com/a/wo7nO

Looking for this particular model, or maybe if you guys have any similar kind of watches to recommend, please let me know. Thanks! :s22:

Last edited:

Thai_Rak_Thai

Master Member
Reaction score
Huh? What talking you??
Quote wrong sibo?
You wear patek. I wear seiko.
Who is who's idol again?

I thought you are talking about the camera angle so I compliment you as an expert

Like that say good meh. Downplay your Pam and Rollie for the Seiko.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought you are talking about the camera angle so I compliment you as an expert

Like that say good meh. Downplay your Pam and Rollie for the Seiko.

Lol bad camera angle means expert meh?
Maybe didn't take properly, got alot space between the watch and wrist.
I definitely not fit to be your idol.
Pam and rolex nothing to patek.
You're the true towkay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.