Status
Not open for further replies.

blusky

Reaction score
Ekbn2n6.jpg

Last edited:

redhouse

Reaction score
From $30 off min $160 to $180 to $200 (now)

Yeah, their $50 coupon also now must spend minimum $300 instead of $250. Got to admit, last few mths spent quite a lot, but now due to that it has definitely kept and turned me off from making impulse purchases. I will definitely be spending a lot less now lol.

toffeelatte

Reaction score
Yeah, their $50 coupon also now must spend minimum $300 instead of $250. Got to admit, last few mths spent quite a lot, but now due to that it has definitely kept and turned me off from making impulse purchases. I will definitely be spending a lot less now lol.

the best one was 20 off 40 or 50 i cant remember exact le

toffeelatte

Reaction score
do you guys notice some sellers can suddenly increase the price in the same day? eg morning is x price then afternoon becomes y price :s22:

redhouse

Reaction score
the best one was 20 off 40 or 50 i cant remember exact le

I believe that one is the Visa coupon, I didn't manage to get that one because it was very difficult, like less than 1 minute all grabbed up.

do you guys notice some sellers can suddenly increase the price in the same day? eg morning is x price then afternoon becomes y price :s22:

Not sure if you are referring to daily deal or time sale? But I have experienced some sellers like just a day before Qoo10 issue the coupon which minimum amount closely matches their item price, they will raise that item price by a bit. I usually avoid buying from such sellers if possible, and try to get from other sellers selling it around the same price.

Desmond_

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

many such seller.... morning X price then alot of people buy then they change to Y price...

sillyb0y

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone know what is the highest coupon value for minimum purchase of $30 and $40 that qoo10 provided before?

toffeelatte

Reaction score
I believe that one is the Visa coupon, I didn't manage to get that one because it was very difficult, like less than 1 minute all grabbed up.

Not sure if you are referring to daily deal or time sale? But I have experienced some sellers like just a day before Qoo10 issue the coupon which minimum amount closely matches their item price, they will raise that item price by a bit. I usually avoid buying from such sellers if possible, and try to get from other sellers selling it around the same price.

ya that one. agree at first was very difficult but later on towards the ending time i just try my luck and got it at first try. and it wasn't the first minute or two. maybe they increase the quota

erm i'm not sure which is it. am a newbie quite lost sometimes.. and yes i agree with you when they got this kind of pattern i will buy from others le. actually many sellers selling the same thing. they shouldnt suka suka increase the price when many people buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.