Who's ordering the new 10.5" or 12.9" iPad Pro?

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
been using the ipad pro for 2 months ... maybe shld have gotten the 9.7-inch ipad .. cos my use cases so far only reading, browsing, videos.

tried to do some work on the ipad pro, but system interface does not work well with mobile safari.

kinda of expensive to have 1K tablet to just read, browse news, watch videos. waiting for ios 11 to be available to see if i can make more meaningful use of the tablet ..

if only my office laptop is a macbook .. it would have been more useful ...
Same thoughts.. but I must say I enjoy the stereo speakers a lot on the iPad Pro.

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
been using the ipad pro for 2 months ... maybe shld have gotten the 9.7-inch ipad .. cos my use cases so far only reading, browsing, videos.

tried to do some work on the ipad pro, but system interface does not work well with mobile safari.

kinda of expensive to have 1K tablet to just read, browse news, watch videos. waiting for ios 11 to be available to see if i can make more meaningful use of the tablet ..

if only my office laptop is a macbook .. it would have been more useful ...

Trade my 9.7 iPad with top up for yours? :o

Eidekos

Reaction score
same thoughts. now after 2 weeks of exam
prep, using goodnotes and ios11 features, back to normal read, social media and netflix.

I have MB2015, MBP2011 and now trying to justify if work can be done in ipad pro 10.5.

probably if u travel a lot by public transport, conduct presentations to clients or an influenzer who need to blog about anything, well this got some roi to already.

but for us tech geeks, we always wanted to be ahead, curious of whats the latest changes.

I belive the change of 9.7 to 10.5 is pretty much significant.

now how to justify the 10.5 with KB & pencil if unjust use it in bed and by plainly browsing, movies and social media. hahahaha

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i now using my 12.9 on the bed to watch starhub go :s13:
n surf edmw
got one time nearly slip n drop onto floor (no case)
but instead, it dropped diagonally onto my rib
walao pain n v heavy to take with one hand

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i now using my 12.9 on the bed to watch starhub go :s13:
n surf edmw
got one time nearly slip n drop onto floor (no case)
but instead, it dropped diagonally onto my rib
walao pain n v heavy to take with one hand

get a tablet stand lor
no need to carry
im getting a 10.5 too
but this time i wlll look for a stand or a tablet table specpfic for it

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Joined the iPad Pro 10.5 family hahahhah just

EZPSN2H.jpg

6BUguGv.jpg

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup Saw this quite small
Will go order my case from Amerzon this time as local case sells too expensive

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.