iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

lukestar

Reaction score
Has magicites changed your fighting style? :s13:

Nowadays I find myself don't really bother bringing breaks anymore...
Just speed run and dps power through lol

If u can do that with magicites, sure can do it for all other event/dungeons :s13:

Not exactly for a few reasons:
1) Magicite break resistance is higher. May not have too much sense wasting a character to break it
2) Magicite major pain attacks are elemental. You can use accessories to mitigate
3) (personal feel, not verified) Magicite AI seems more consistent compared to other bosses

I don't do entrust battery for non-Magicite, maybe cos I still dun like this way of playing bah - felt so reta. LOL

grove88

Reaction score
Becos SBs do not usually trigger counters.

That's what I thought also lei, but ...

Maybe you sibe heng the gods favouring you (quick go try 11 pull on Edge USB banner!).

The Terra USB, counter, OSB, counter, then with USB effect still on, proceeds to nuke Meltdown continuously, what happens? COUNTER.

I quit the party after my Yuna finally got silenced (was wearing lightning resist) and all other healers down cannot raise them - couldn't stand wasting anymore time - it was 11pm, and I had work next morning....

My D160 solo also never kenna any counters yet sia (farming some spirit motes when I'm not using drop track). Want to draw also cannot, no have 50 mythrils :s13:

grove88

Reaction score
Has magicites changed your fighting style? :s13:

Nowadays I find myself don't really bother bringing breaks anymore...
Just speed run and dps power through lol

If u can do that with magicites, sure can do it for all other event/dungeons :s13:

Not yet :s13: my event clear battles still quite long wan :s22:

lukestar

Reaction score
Back from long break...

Can seniors share guide/tip
wat is magicites

Back to noob :)

Sent from Xiaomi MI NOTE LTE using GAGT

After u complete nightmare dungeons the magicite dungeons will open. Now got 6 elements (fire ice wind earth lightning water), later will have more.

When you beat the dungeons you will get magicite. Magicite is like an RW, just that you equip them in your party. They are also like characters, got level and need to level by exp. However you don't use growth eggs, but arcana orbs. Go normal battle they will earn exp.

Magicite have their own skills (like when u summon RW like that). They also give passive stats to you to a proportion of their combined stats. They also give you passive enhancements like element damage increase, rst increase etc.

You wan the big big story, read this from reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/61hvws/magicite_dungeon_preparation/

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Did 1 round of the D120 Exp Daily dungeon. Was surprised that my Lv.1 1* Magicite of Snowman & Gnoll was Lv.50 after that.

Ok sorry for the useless info. :D

bg1177

Reaction score
After u complete nightmare dungeons the magicite dungeons will open. Now got 6 elements (fire ice wind earth lightning water), later will have more.

When you beat the dungeons you will get magicite. Magicite is like an RW, just that you equip them in your party. They are also like characters, got level and need to level by exp. However you don't use growth eggs, but arcana orbs. Go normal battle they will earn exp.

Magicite have their own skills (like when u summon RW like that). They also give passive stats to you to a proportion of their combined stats. They also give you passive enhancements like element damage increase, rst increase etc.

You wan the big big story, read this from reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/61hvws/magicite_dungeon_preparation/

Thanks bro,
Understand liao
Can't even clear nightmare, the most difficultly 120..
:(

Sent from Xiaomi MI NOTE LTE using GAGT

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

Was caught aback by the latest FF4 Torment Dungeon. Confidently brought my Semi-Holy A-Team of P.Cecil, Agrias, Vann, Ysh & Keeper to the D200 fight & boy, Shadow Dragon was tanky. Certainly didn't feel like D200 fight.

Didn't bother changing my team & went in with the same roster for D250 & didn't manage to defeat Shadow Dragon in time. That after using RW Cloud USB with P.Cecil on En-Holy.

Maybe should have brought Ramza for Shout. Oh well, thinking if I should attempt D250 again...:p (see pic)

As for D300 Jumpstart? Tomorrow lah, out of stamina liao.

grove88

Reaction score
This FFIV torment dungeon quite hard, especially the CM. Took a lot of tries (and time) to finally clear D200 CM, without mastery. I even have Pecil's BSB!

The shadow dragon very tanky and moves fast as well.

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
D300 Jumpstart even faster, gotta kill it before 3-4 turns, otherwise his Black Fang lai liao.

I still can't complete that medal condition but will take the win.

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Last week hoot Bismarck the Whale.

This week I whack Sealions...:p Timing still over a min but at least I can farm Ice Magicites.

Last edited:

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Golem isn't really that bad with a Cloud physical team actually...

Stopped being lazy (actually it's because keystone @ 13/15 and running out of time for weekly mission :s13:), tried for the first time and beat it in 37.23 seconds... and i actually messed up 2 turns.
So far the easiest one for me (and i thought need mage team) :s22:

Last edited:

grove88

Reaction score
Golem isn't really that bad with a Cloud physical team actually...

Stopped being lazy (actually it's because keystone @ 13/15 and running out of time for weekly mission :s13:), tried for the first time and beat it in 37.23 seconds... and i actually messed up 2 turns.
So far the easiest one for me (and i thought need mage team) :s22:

Asure-senpai you have Zack chain as well? Mage team has it easy because he waste a few turns casting protect and the physical stoneskin.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Asure-senpai you have Zack chain as well? Mage team has it easy because he waste a few turns casting protect and the physical stoneskin.

yup Cloud USB/BSB2 + Zack Chain.
No imperil-Wind user though :(
and only 1 Wrath+Entrust bot instead of usual 2 (for Fenrir and Bismarck) because one of them has to bring Dispel this time (if only Zack can dispel :( ... he's basically useless after casting Chain)
I ran out of SBs and had to do 3 turns of cmd1 (fr BSB2), otherwise could have ended much faster.

PS: Cloud's USB eats through the stoneskin really easily. 5x40k damage just becomes 15k + 4x40k. One turn of cmd1 will get rid of the stoneskin too.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.