Apple Watch

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Willl getting a full screen curved TG be good or it will pop up and not stick nicely ?

zack00

Reaction score
Will be getting the GPS version to replace my series 0. No point getting the LTE version which has lesser battery life if use without the phone.

And now a days every where we go, we will bring our phone along.

Just my 2cents

Eightfold

Reaction score
Will be getting the GPS version to replace my series 0. No point getting the LTE version which has lesser battery life if use without the phone.

And now a days every where we go, we will bring our phone along.

Just my 2cents

Hanno, but no new colors. New colors only with LTE models

zack00

Reaction score
To me, the color of it doesn't matter. Just need to get nice strap to match it. Going to get Nomad Rugged Strap, look real nice to me.

radiac

Reaction score
It seems like the use of esim requires a subscription service paid to Telco. Current rates overseas is about $10/month. Might not be worth it after all

abrams75

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
It will be grest if the telco will to package as a bundle..

It seems like the use of esim requires a subscription service paid to Telco. Current rates overseas is about $10/month. Might not be worth it after all

elimmel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you use the watch for runs, then LTE model will be quite attractive to upgrade to.
Hate to have missed calls/text during my runs

crobin

Reaction score
If you try to order from Apple USA and use a forwarding service like Vpost or Borderlinx, he order will initially go though. But a few hours later you might get an email which say “We are unable to complete your order. We do not ship to freight forwarder addresses. Therefore your order has been cancelled. While you may see a pending authorization on your account, you will not be charged and that pending authorization will drop off in accordance with your banks policies. Please contact your bank for an exact timeframe.”

So cellular watch must be carrier supported? Thus, if I buy from other countries the cellular version, cannot use in SG until telco supports? Also does the electronic sim support switching between carriers(assuming carrier support is there)? :s11:

revogsx

Reaction score
the apple watch 3 with cellular in USA will not work here in SG.

here's the likely candidate for SG

Apple Watch Series 3
Model A1889 (38-mm)
Model A1891 (42-mm)

to be released in AU, FR, UK

If you try to order from Apple USA and use a forwarding service like Vpost or Borderlinx, he order will initially go though. But a few hours later you might get an email which say “We are unable to complete your order. We do not ship to freight forwarder addresses. Therefore your order has been cancelled. While you may see a pending authorization on your account, you will not be charged and that pending authorization will drop off in accordance with your banks policies. Please contact your bank for an exact timeframe.”

sacredex

Reaction score
Did anyone check if there are any series 3 on display in the apple reseller outlets?

Last edited:

Conan1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will au model work in sg?

in terms of cellular band, the Au/EU model should be compatible. However we need official telco support for Apple Watch before cellular can be enabled locally. Even if they support eSIM for other devices does not mean they'll support once you have it.

I believe the cellular version will be available locally sooner or later.

radiac

Reaction score
Thanks. Perfectly understand that. Just wondering if I can buy at AU when I am there for the launch, then use it till local Telco release esim support Apple watch s3

in terms of cellular band, the Au/EU model should be compatible. However we need official telco support for Apple Watch before cellular can be enabled locally. Even if they support eSIM for other devices does not mean they'll support once you have it.

I believe the cellular version will be available locally sooner or later.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.