Nokia

koxinga

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought the new Nokias such as the Nokia 6 and/or waiting for the new Nokia 8/9?

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
n6 行貨仲未見到,市面上多為水货。
n8 啱啱公布市场推出日期,新加坡會唔會有行貨,真系無人知。

absolut777

Reaction score
Nokia 5 as a spare Android with Nougat is not bad. Don't have to splash for 6 or 8.

May go Mustafa look see.

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
Are there no Nokia 8 prospective buyers here?
問題係宜家市面上賣嘅都系水貨,無正式nokia保修,n6 已經近400嘍,以 n8 嘅配置嚟睇,唔賣500出唔得,又會多少打击到销量喔。。。我估計,水貨商唔會入幾多貨啦。

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought the new Nokias such as the Nokia 6 and/or waiting for the new Nokia 8/9?

I tested the Nokia 5, quite impressed with it, ended up passing it to my Mom. The touch response is a tiny bit slower maybe due to the slower processor or what, but it's a pretty decent phone overall. Build quality feels like a way more expensive phone, not to mention HMD Global has been doing a good job with the monthly Android security patches. After using the Nokia 5, i'm definitely more interested in trying out the Nokia 8 now. :s13:

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
問題係宜家市面上賣嘅都系水貨,無正式nokia保修,n6 已經近400嘍,以 n8 嘅配置嚟睇,唔賣500出唔得,又會多少打击到销量喔。。。我估計,水貨商唔會入幾多貨啦。

Paiseh... Can untiong? At least to simplified Chinese characters?

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tested the Nokia 5, quite impressed with it, ended up passing it to my Mom. The touch response is a tiny bit slower maybe due to the slower processor or what, but it's a pretty decent phone overall. Build quality feels like a way more expensive phone, not to mention HMD Global has been doing a good job with the monthly Android security patches. After using the Nokia 5, i'm definitely more interested in trying out the Nokia 8 now. :s13:

Is there a hands on for the Nokia 8 available?

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there a hands on for the Nokia 8 available?

I saw Mobile hardware at burlington square selling Nokia 8 actually. haha. but It's export set la, so need think thrice. But doubt you can find a place for hands-on at this point in SG. :s13:

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
I saw Mobile hardware at burlington square selling Nokia 8 actually. haha. ...
20170908_nokia_8_ii.jpg

https://street-directory.com/clasy_enterprise/phone/view/465
價錢。。。哇。。。​

ThinkMe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there's a rumor mill on the Nokia 9!!

Edit: my mistake, already there since few months ago

:s12:

Last edited:

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
1505795434_7312.jpg

咁嘅 nokia 9 ,叫人點唔心動?!!
可惜。。。 nokia 8 水貨已經賣到 7++ 嘍。。。 nokia 9 迷就當消費者系蘿蔔嚟劈???​

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much is it selling for? Any warranty?

Previously I think MobileHardware at burlington was selling new at S$700+? Export set though. but i think local sets should be coming soon.

Anyway i did a review for it already if anyone is interested.

Basically, it's a pretty decent flagship phone, but really nothing super remarkable about it. It's a nice first effort, but unless you're a die hard Nokia fan, there are probably better options around.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.