Moto Z Play

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Very tempted to get this now... :p

If you're an average user, try to get local set, never mind about the price (China set is between $100 to $300 cheaper). The one I got was China set and has it's own issues, but that's okay since I am a power user.

weeza77

Reaction score
If you're an average user, try to get local set, never mind about the price (China set is between $100 to $300 cheaper). The one I got was China set and has it's own issues, but that's okay since I am a power user.

What kind of issues are you facing? Is it major or minor?

nokiatech

Reaction score

There are eBay sellers from HK . Their model should be the same as SG . About S$450 . Look for those reputable sellers and confirm specs.

Aaron_99X

Reaction score
Using it for about 1 year. Battery life is a beast. 2 days with moderate use on a single charge. Works well with japanese sim card (when I travel). Hard to find any fault with the phone.

Went 2 weeks reservist left the phone at home > came back to see > phone battery left 15%. 2 weeks on standby (no simcard, bluetooth, wlan) still alive. The only thing I find it uncomfortable is sometime the screen is glitchy, sometime press the bottom icons something else come out instead, e.g. Call turns into calendar. But like 5% occurrence rate? I am not seeing any point in upgrading to Z2 play.

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using it for about 1 year. Battery life is a beast. 2 days with moderate use on a single charge. Works well with japanese sim card (when I travel). Hard to find any fault with the phone.

Went 2 weeks reservist left the phone at home > came back to see > phone battery left 15%. 2 weeks on standby (no simcard, bluetooth, wlan) still alive. The only thing I find it uncomfortable is sometime the screen is glitchy, sometime press the bottom icons something else come out instead, e.g. Call turns into calendar. But like 5% occurrence rate? I am not seeing any point in upgrading to Z2 play.

i'll be getting both models. jus wanna know if z play or z2 play is better ?

which one do u think i should use ? :s11:

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'll be getting both models. jus wanna know if z play or z2 play is better ?

which one do u think i should use ? :s11:
Zplay is old gen but bigger battery. Updated to latest 7.1.1. not sure will get Oreo anot.

Z2play newest with small battery. 7.1.1 ,(should be) out of the box. Getting Oreo update is higher.

Get z2play better.
Z play might get used set if just play play.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 6 using GAGT

Dorkable

Reaction score
I have used Z Play for a few months back. Now I'm on Z2 Play.

If you ain't too concerned with low-light photography, I'd say stick with Z Play for the better battery life :)

lestatsynz

Reaction score
Anyone has problem charging their Z Play with non-original USB-C cable? I just bought 3 cables online and none of them seems to work.

Arnw10

Reaction score
Does anyone have a spare bumper for sale? Need one so I can use with the mods!! :(

starbugg

Reaction score
I have used Z Play for a few months back. Now I'm on Z2 Play.

If you ain't too concerned with low-light photography, I'd say stick with Z Play for the better battery life :)

How long is the battery life for z2 play?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.