Guide to SPF Enlistment

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those enlisting next month (fit intake 169)
i suggest bringing those small clothes clips like these
20864809-Clip-clothes-use-for-dry-clothes-in-the-air-Stock-Photo.jpg

not to clip clothes but the bed sheet
then u only need less than 10 seconds to tighten the bed everytime u sleep
im using 4, 2 on each side of the bed

Mirayical

Reaction score
Lol is he bloody retarded?? His English is simply horrendous
Can't say much about him since he was only taking us during the confinement period, but to me he seems like a very emotionless person. Never joked or smiled once during the 10 days.

Mirayical

Reaction score
I heard he make your squad sedia using your right leg lol??? But is he fierce or strict?
Haha yeah. He wanted us to feel how awkward it was to sedi-a using our right leg. Character wise, I think he's the type of FI who is firm with his words, but doesn't go to the point where he screams at the whole squad.

Mirayical

Reaction score
Haha I am just asking because he was my fi and our squad was his first ever squad lol. My impression of him was that he will not scream at the entire squad, but he can really screw 1 particular trainee up if he does something wrong. And I also agree that he is very firm on what he expects from the squad.
Tbh you should feel lucky that he is no longer your FI. He can gets very retarded at times to the point that it gets very annoying. And his English is really cancerous. No joke
Ah, I see. Yeah actually I'm glad that my squad got disbanded. He's too much of a perfectionist. Other squads already learnt how to march and berhenti but we still doing sedi-a and senang di-ri. Really retarded haha

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't say much about him since he was only taking us during the confinement period, but to me he seems like a very emotionless person. Never joked or smiled once during the 10 days.

lol till now i haven't seen him smile or anything :s22:

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah, I see. Yeah actually I'm glad that my squad got disbanded. He's too much of a perfectionist. Other squads already learnt how to march and berhenti but we still doing sedi-a and senang di-ri. Really retarded haha

no point doing other commands if u can't get the 1 bang for the most basic drills
that's why he keep doing it bah

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You know him arh? When he first took our squad he did smile and joke with us for the first few days leh. Seems like he have become more stringent with his second squad

of cos will know all the FI 1 ma :s22:
ok la once in awhile he got smile smile abit
but is rly abit...not those wide smile lol

Mirayical

Reaction score
Oh what is your book in timing arh? Last time ours was 730 to 815 pm.. and then the queue will still be damn long
And how is coy comm aliff? Is he very fierce and tekan you all alot?
Have to be there latest 7.15pm. Damn sian. Anyway, imo coy com Aliff is only fierce if people screw up during the water parades, bunk inspection etc. Other than that, he's a very reasonable coy com with a sense of humor.

Mirayical

Reaction score
Wah 715pm that's damn early.. anyway all your pt sessions are conducted by fi or force 21 trainers??
And have you guys actually worn and learn how to iron your no 3 uniform yet?
Our first PT was conducted by the FIs, during confinement period. Then subsequently they were all conducted by Force 21 trainers. And yeah, we learnt how to wear and iron our uniforms already. Coy com Aliff likes to do things early.

Parmesean

Reaction score
Btw, females nv go ippt how they see whether to put you in the fit or unfit group ��

When you sign on, there is a medical checkup done, be it you being male or female. So I would have to guess that if they are in HTA doing their training they would have passed the medical checkup. Anyways both males and females have to do a yearly IPPT as well as shooting. And anyways regulars do not have a fit or less fit intake (Please correct me if I am wrong). As most regulars have to go through 6 months of training, 3 months of POBC, as well as another 3 months of GRF training.

And by your logic you are assuming guys who have not done their NS, who sign on to SPF, how would they assign them to less fit or fit?

Reaction score
When you sign on, there is a medical checkup done, be it you being male or female. So I would have to guess that if they are in HTA doing their training they would have passedi the medical checkup. Anyways both males and females have to do a yearly IPPT as well as shooting. And anyways regulars do not have a fit or less fit intake (Please correct me if I am wrong). As most regulars have to go through 6 months of training, 3 months of POBC, as well as another 3 months of GRF training.

And by your logic you are assuming guys who have not done their NS, who sign on to SPF, how would they assign them to less fit or fit?

I've no idea. My friend told me less fit 169 went in yest. So I got kinda confused._.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.