iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
There may be a gems-only banner in the coming in the 30th Anniv Fest...

May be the only time I'll actually spend some $ :s13:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

I finally found a way to beat Fenrir & the stoopid fox's blink! Introducing my all mage team! :p

I think I can work on my timing & farm Wind Magicite now.

I've got Fenrir Esper! *cue Megaman victory music*

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
MP lag is terrible... getting fr bad to worse
my memento mori timer went from 42 to 29 and still couldn't get one action out

Last edited:

Janon

Reaction score
I use emulator play on PC, speed on PC still more guaranteed than mobile (even though same wifi), I think frequently the lag is due to 1 person lagging everyone else (might not necessarily be you).

Anyway easiest Jump Start to date. Used Agrias BSB then spam OSB along with TGC OSB - haven't expended all 3 bars gone liao. With Shout it's 99999 galore~

Multiplayer - king is Stock and Last Stand when Isilud uses Ultimate Jump. Otherwise no status, just straightforward pound him to submission.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
I use emulator play on PC, speed on PC still more guaranteed than mobile (even though same wifi), I think frequently the lag is due to 1 person lagging everyone else (might not necessarily be you).

Anyway easiest Jump Start to date. Used Agrias BSB then spam OSB along with TGC OSB - haven't expended all 3 bars gone liao. With Shout it's 99999 galore~

Multiplayer - king is Stock and Last Stand when Isilud uses Ultimate Jump. Otherwise no status, just straightforward pound him to submission.

I'm using emulator too. Not even on wifi... it's direct LAN connection.
I've never encountered lag so bad! Been trying for hours.. until the last run, all the others were disconnected early in the game, left the raid leader and I.

I kept stamping "I've been waiting"... and the leader kept stamping "hold on!" (I think he knew) :s13:
Throughout the battle, memento mori timer go from 42 to 08, i only did 2-3 turns (wtf).
I think the leader was lagging badly too, trying to control the other 2... the whole battle lasted like 30 mins, just waiting for everyone's actions to go off... it's like playing slow motion, speed 0.5 :s22:
Luckily the waiting was worthwhile, leader managed to win :s13:

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
just did a speed test (Singtel to M1/Starhub):

Upload = 215.32 Mbps... Download = 0.20 Mbps (wtf)

But the strange thing is I don't get any FFRK problems as long as it's not MultiPlayer :/
Torment etc works fine
Torrents downloading are ok too (downloaded at 5 MB/s) :s11:

Last edited:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

Final battle for this evening & got a Wind Raptor. Now hope that the subsequent battles drop more of these, esp Enkidu.

lukestar

Reaction score
Woo hoo~~~

dff_static_lang_image_notification_gw2017_nortification03.png

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.