Amazon now offers free international shipping to Singapore... (strictly no referral link)

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have US$72 to order? Can long pan?

Staying at Kovan area. Thanks

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tompang my order to fill up your min $125 for free shipping?

how much is your item?

Anyone needs to tompang? i will order, charge you exchange rate of 1.39 only. SMS me @97seven6sixeight72. Do take note i stay around amk and works in town for collection purpose.

Last edited:

_limbei_

Reaction score
I have about US$13 - US$27(depending on how far u are to hit $125). Anyone with open orders looking to fill up?

bullfrog

Banned
Reaction score
Motorola does honor warranty from Amazon

Hi Guys

Just wanted to caution you when buying from amazon, Motorola products.
I wanted to repair my moto 360 ver 2 watch that went faulty after 6 months of use but motorola refuses to accept it. They say Amazon Export Sales LLC is not an authorised reseller as it is different from Amazon and so they need not honor their warranty terms.

This is after me trying to send it back to Motorola USA after purchasing it from Amazon.

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
EXPORT sales

You buy anything EXPORT set in Singapore they will give u the same reply

narkizy

Reaction score
anyone encounter you select "FREE SHIPPING" but still charged for shipping? :s22:

Contact cust svc and demand. Amazon cust svc usually q good, based on my past experience dealing w them on shipping and delivery. If purchase is indeed above 125 USD they should waive the shipping charges on the spot. Personally i never kena before tho. Maybe you suay lol

Last edited:

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone encounter you select "FREE SHIPPING" but still charged for shipping? :s22:

free shipping is free shipping to usa only? your item listing needs to show this: No Import Fees Deposit & FREE Shipping to Singapore on orders over $125.00...and have you bought it? at checkout you did not realise?

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is no more free shipping to Singapore from Amazon US, unless you join Singapore Prime Now. There is a limited selection in the "International" section.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.