Any GrabHitch/RydeShare driver come in to share experience! - Part 2

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any GrabHitch/RydeShare driver come in to share experience!

Today took my first GrabHitch passenger, it was a pleasant ride. But feel a bit uneasy because cannot talk on phone.

Anyone to share ?

kodomo80

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi
I am also a GH driver.wanted to ask how to cancel the ride after we aceept it?
The passenger decided at the last min to cancel and call to inform abt cancellation but dont know how to cancel on system..

It is now in my phone apps..showing expired. possible to delete away?
Quite an eyesore to keep it there.

tks

click into the booking then at ur customer profile, scroll up from below. Will be able to see the cancel booking option.

kodomo80

Master Member
Reaction score
My towkay say I very busy... but I also refresh sibeh song leh, still lose to you :s13:

This morning pick ppl at 910, end up I reach office at 1040...the PIE traffic jam is atrocious...:vijayadmin::vijayadmin:

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This morning pick ppl at 910, end up I reach office at 1040...the PIE traffic jam is atrocious...:vijayadmin::vijayadmin:
I left metropolis at 8.10am, (farrer > PIE) reach simei jam like mad. Lucky didn't hitch... towkay 8.54am WA me where I am, I show her pictures of me 8.55am waiting for CP lift, then 8.57 waiting for building lift, then 8.57 stepping into meeting room...

Jin cham...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.