iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Soundtrack Banner won't last long. Another 1hr 20mins and it will be gone.

Then the half-priced BSB Medica banner comes on.

So you have to make a judgement call if you really want her relic. And must also pray hard you see Disco Ball. :s8:

huh, but the banner shows until 10/05 ? lol

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi think the game must have felt sorry about scamming moi earlier with that smlj soundtrack banner. Nao try the real half-priced lucky banner and compensate moi with two BSB liao. One ish Penelo and one for Lenna. Both ish very welcomed new additional BSB as moi lack synergy for XII and V too.

But nao mythril drop below 200 again. Hope still enough for the 30 ani banners. :(

grove88

Reaction score
Moi think the game must have felt sorry about scamming moi earlier with that smlj soundtrack banner. Nao try the real half-priced lucky banner and compensate moi with two BSB liao. One ish Penelo and one for Lenna. Both ish very welcomed new additional BSB as moi lack synergy for XII and V too.

But nao mythril drop below 200 again. Hope still enough for the 30 ani banners. :(

The half-price banner sure get BSB soulhacker-bro. Going to do it in a while, hoping for the best.

Edit: 3/11 yay!

Penelo BSB (not dupe, not bad)
Aphamu BSB (not dupe, synergy, yay!)
Sarah BSB (not dupe, synergy, great!)

Overall quite happy, I think I have enough healing power now.

Last edited:

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The half-price banner sure get BSB soulhacker-bro. Going to do it in a while, hoping for the best.

Edit: 3/11 yay!

Penelo BSB (not dupe, not bad)
Aphamu BSB (not dupe, synergy, yay!)
Sarah BSB (not dupe, synergy, great!)

Overall quite happy, I think I have enough healing power now.

Mean not the game ownself conscience discovered so give good stuffs? Should have know better. Gacha games where got conscience one. :(

grove88

Reaction score
Mean not the game ownself conscience discovered so give good stuffs? Should have know better. Gacha games where got conscience one. :(

But at least no dupes and not 1/11, so can consider not bad :s12:

Next lucky draw also at least BSB+, and the last one is at least 6*, so better to use the luck there :s22:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Nao try the real half-priced lucky banner and compensate moi with two BSB liao. One ish Penelo and one for Lenna. Both ish very welcomed new additional BSB as moi lack synergy for XII and V too.

Good 2/11 pull bro! Both I also dun have...:D

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

1/11 but not a dupe so I am happy. But must try out how to use his confusing BSB...:D

Got Lightning, maybe can use him go cheong Bismarck magicite. Haha...

Last edited:

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow.. this is my best draw yet. Think my luck all use up liao

5/11 sia.
eEHSGGxl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT

Janon

Reaction score
/wrist

1/11 relm (dupe)

Flip table. On a roll of dupes. Compensating for getting yuna usb on 100gem and garland lcsb on jp ff1

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

Went to try Hydra again but this time I tinkered with an all-mage team instead of using physical. A bit sloppy (yeah, timing sucks) but it works...:)

Had to forgo Last Stand but brought in Mog as my "Onion Knight" BSB. Main DPS was Rinoa & Rydia spamming their BSBs.

Lucky that this battle dropped an Enlil so now am able to break it to Lv.80. :)

Last edited:

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
2/11:

1. Aerith BSB (zzz)

2. One of the top prizes: Larsa BSB for wrathable Astra :s12:

Was hoping for magic blink also, but at least no dupe :)

aqmqPrb.png

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
2/11:

1. Aerith BSB (zzz)

2. One of the top prizes: Larsa BSB for wrathable Astra :s12:

Was hoping for magic blink also, but at least no dupe :)

Wah Asure7 bro, one hundred years see you pull 1 time, esp on half priced banners. Congrats :)

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah Asure7 bro, one hundred years see you pull 1 time, esp on half priced banners. Congrats :)

Can't argue with 1/2 price guaranteed BSB this time :s13:

Moreover to prepare for Crystal Tower, will probably need 5 different sources of heals and 5 different sources of haste/boost.
I don't really have a huge variety of BSBs for different characters :/

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.