Reaction score

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u guys should be getting the new FIs...cos they dun have a squad yet
they're all pretty good IMO

Mirayical

Reaction score
I've a tip for you. One of the FIs there taught it to us. It's called TDTD. Time, Discipline, Turnout/Bearing and Drills. If you and your squad have these 4 elements, no FI can punish you. But of course, there will always be some blur king who will screw things up for everybody.

Reaction score
I've a tip for you. One of the FIs there taught it to us. It's called TDTD. Time, Discipline, Turnout/Bearing and Drills. If you and your squad have these 4 elements, no FI can punish you. But of course, there will always be some blur king who will screw things up for everybody.

Hmm think I've heard of that before
And yea true that, the blur exist everywhere no matter where anyone goes🤔

Mirayical

Reaction score
Oh really? He wasn't that strict from what I have observed during our intake..
For us he could be really insane if he wanted to. I heard that he once pumped one squad so bad till their hands bled. Because of that he almost got charged. But for some reason they only revoked his SC promotion.

Parmesean

Reaction score
It's coming! It's coming! 3more weeks to POP lo!!!

BTW when will we know our vocation. Anyone know?

Normally your CM will receive the list of all your vocations about a week or two before you POP, and will tell you your vocation about a week before you POP, some squads even only 2 days before. That's why during your POP, you may spot some people who literally couldn't care less, as they did not get the vocation they liked, or got a crap vocation. There are also those who are super happy, as they got their first choice.

Nephew

Reaction score
Normally your CM will receive the list of all your vocations about a week or two before you POP, and will tell you your vocation about a week before you POP, some squads even only 2 days before. That's why during your POP, you may spot some people who literally couldn't care less, as they did not get the vocation they liked, or got a crap vocation. There are also those who are super happy, as they got their first choice.
I see. Thanks alot. Very curious about my vocation! Haha

Sent from Camp. 3more weeks to POP using GAGT

Parmesean

Reaction score
Friendly reminder!
To all the 168 fit and 169 less fit intake. Please wash your raincoat during the weekend! Everytime we walk past u all, your raincoat smell like shet :(

Even if you don't wash it, at least sun your raincoats.......

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Our coy comm say we smell like rotten fish lol
But ya some ppl nv wash or dry
Take out can smell alr zzz

We_Generation

Reaction score
Enlisting next week... any tips? :(

Some questions, can I bring in my electric shaver (I saw previous post which shows Braun shaver, I'm using Philips shaver), electric toothbrush and airfloss or I can only use manual shaver and toothbrush? Thanks!

Last edited:

Parmesean

Reaction score
Enlisting next week... any tips? :(

Some questions, can I bring in my electric shaver (I saw previous post which shows Braun shaver, I'm using Philips shaver), electric toothbrush and airfloss or I can only use manual shaver and toothbrush? Thanks!

As long as it uses batteries, it should be fine to bring in.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.