Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

terry1

Reaction score
on average it cost around S$20 to S$24 nett. Now should be around $25 to S$26 nett when you applied the discount from Qoo10.

PS - What types of sashimi do you like? Me I like swordfish, sweet prawn and to a lesser extent, squid and salmon. Don't like octopus or tuna unless is fatty tuna but their deep fried octopus is very good though.

of course it is good value for money if the price is around 20 to 24 :D

i like swordfish, sweet prawn, salmon, tuna, unagi. ikor and irodori serves excellent salmon, tuna for the price. nevertheless please continue to write about your food experience. thanks

To me, sankai is all about their unagi. I think they serve one of the best unagi for buffets

this is one i did not try at all. what a missed opportunity. if the price is right, i may go back to try the unagi :D

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
of course it is good value for money if the price is around 20 to 24 :D

i like swordfish, sweet prawn, salmon, tuna, unagi. ikor and irodori serves excellent salmon, tuna for the price. nevertheless please continue to write about your food experience. thanks

I need to register for a new image hosting site cause my current one is dead, that site not continuing their gallery. I may try out Tumblr but don't know how good it is.

techizen2

Reaction score
Any place to recommend that has oyster buffet?

Long time ago went to Haha sushi at aperia.

Just whack oysters only.

I think now it's either closed down or no more buffet. :/

Sent from 你妈妈喊你回家去 using GAGT

If you really mean to whack oysters only, I suggest you go to turf city, Ah Yat restaurant. Order 10 small ones and 2 big ones. Combination of raw and cheese. Though its not unlimited, the oyster experience will be better than eating normal hotel buffet frozen/thawed oysters, at least to me. And you cannot find these big oysters in any buffet.

tanjhj

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lok lok, n steamboat bbq buffet $25 pax

https://m.facebook.com/JQPot
13906780_116129268830844_3880879634832667934_n.jpg

Last edited:

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone have recommendation for anniversary? maybe jap/international buffet

Marriott Cafe
Edge - Many food stations from Indian, Chinese, Thai, Japanese to Western.
Colony - Haven't been to this since they renovated and changed name but the menu looks good.

tomb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
had dinner at escape restaurant in one farrer hotel. they are having a chope 1 for 1 offer in sept. small spread with quite a few live stations for laksa, prawn mee, roast meats, pasta. each table was served a cold seafood bowl consisting of slipper lobster, crawfish, craw pincers and scallops, all of which were bland. another single serving dish was KL hokkien mee which was superb. not sure if they offer this daily.

dishes i liked
cold seafood: prawns and oysters
mains: chicken tikka, beef tendon, lamb rendang, fish in xo sauce, slipper lobster in chilli crab sauce (along with fried mantous)
desserts: local kuehs, coconut panna cotta, soft serve frozen yoghurt, tiramisu, peach almond tart, durian pengat and green bean soup with durian

service was excellent but dishes ran out quickly. some dessert items were not replenished so did not get a chance to try them.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.