[GVGT] 反黑 OCTB

N4E.SI

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tvb jin jialat now...even the bruce lee looking guy can also be one of the main male leads
Jordan sure look aged as well...

dun self-pwn pls. this is not TVB production :s8:

anyway recent TVB shows have been a blast. 踩过界 and 同盟 have been pretty impressive. LW2 showing now also very nice

haters gona be haters. for me, i really appreciate that we still getting good dramas from tvb... especially compared to those 婆婆妈妈 hdb dramas from mediacock

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope they sub in English faster. Me no understand Cantonese but mum likes Cantonese type dramas. So can enjoy together . Some more all the actors she knows

scourge

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope they sub in English faster. Me no understand Cantonese but mum likes Cantonese type dramas. So can enjoy together . Some more all the actors she knows

The videos from the official facebook page got english subtitles.

ZaiNan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Omg thx TS for sharing.

Impressed by 1st episode. Firstly its free. Not like those cheena shows who brings in all the sponsors. Jordan brings back the gu wai zai feel plus sub theme song all sang by andy lau!!!

Hear his songs can really brings back the feel man

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4k videos eat more data right? I don't have WiFi only can use 4G to watch leh. How huh?

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score

lbcben

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tvb jin jialat now...even the bruce lee looking guy can also be one of the main male leads
Jordan sure look aged as well...

that police is actually 周星馳 功夫 , 斧頭幫的老大, if you all can remember

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.