CFA Level 1 Preparation: Kaplan vs CFA Singapore vs Self-Study

kennycai

Reaction score
Congratulations!Have signed up for level 1 exams in June 17...it's ard SGD880 now for early bird,so grab the chance no😃

andylime

Reaction score
Should i study CFA in LSBF?

Im thinking to do my CFA and i'm thinking of going to LSBF.
Anyone got any feedback?

lalaland1311

Reaction score
Anyone knows where to obtain a set of the CFA June 2018 level 1 textbooks from taobao?

Best I can find costs 350 yuan and another 350 to deliver to Singapore so total around 150SGD (might as well purchase the real hardcopy one from cfa..)

heelheel

Reaction score
Hi all,

May I know what is the difference between Preparatory Course for Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) Examination vs. CFA Singapore Research Programme (IBF level 1 & 2) from Kaplan?

Which one is more recognised?

Why are there 2 CFA Programme in SG?

What are the main differences between Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) Examination vs CFA Singapore Research Programme (IBF level 1 & 2)?

Thank you all! :)

cluelessjoe

Reaction score
Anyone taking June 2018 CFA level 1 interested in forming a study group and studying together? PM me!

Adriel001

Reaction score
CFA Level 1 Study Material

Hi, I'm planning to take the CFA lvl 1 in Dec 2018. Wanna find out if theres any additional cost on top of the US$150 for the printed books when they deliver it from US to SG?

TheAwakened

Reaction score
Request to join group for CFA level 1 Dec2018

I’m also enrolling for Dec 2018 CFA level 1 exam.
I cannot pm anyone as I am still a new member. If anyone is interested in joining / forming a group, you can whatsapp me at 86300691 and we can discuss further.

TheAwakened

Reaction score
I’m also enrolling for Dec 2018 CFA level 1 exam.
I cannot pm anyone as I am still a new member. If anyone is interested in joining / forming a group, you can whatsapp me at 86300691 and we can discuss further.

starskye

Reaction score
Print version of CFA e-book

Hi all, I have just signed up for CFA Level 1 December exam. Initially I thought I could just do with the ebook, but later I realised it's very hard to print it out. Hence, before I consider buying the print version from CFA, can I please ask if there is any lobang here in Singapore? Anybody selling photocopies of the print version? :x I prefer to study from bounded photocopies than actual books.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.