Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

Obscurity

Reaction score
Hi all aircon not cold any workshop to recommend?

Hihi just did my aircon last friday. Can gi to Syarikat Fuji Car Cooler. Recommended by one of the bros here.

I give them 5 star service! Cheap and good. In sg quote me 500 to 600. Went there only RM780. Changed coil and some minor parts.

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=Syarikat+Fuji+Car+Cooler&oq=sya&aqs=chrome.0.69i59l2j69i60j69i57j5.4896j0j7&client=ms-android-xiaomi&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#fid=0x31da6d29880601a9:0x12ff58d9ba84d57f&fpstate=luuv&imagekey=!1e2!2s2Y45c5NethqCFuCqOuI7pA&viewerState=ga

15, Jalan Perang, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru, 80400, Johor Bahru, Johor, 80400, Malaysia

This is the uncle phone number u can whatsapp him. +60 19-716 6083

Better come first thing in the morning they open at 10am. Monday to Saturday.

henrywoo1978

Reaction score
Hihi just did my aircon last friday. Can gi to Syarikat Fuji Car Cooler. Recommended by one of the bros here.

I give them 5 star service! Cheap and good. In sg quote me 500 to 600. Went there only RM780. Changed coil and some minor parts.

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=Syarikat+Fuji+Car+Cooler&oq=sya&aqs=chrome.0.69i59l2j69i60j69i57j5.4896j0j7&client=ms-android-xiaomi&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#fid=0x31da6d29880601a9:0x12ff58d9ba84d57f&fpstate=luuv&imagekey=!1e2!2s2Y45c5NethqCFuCqOuI7pA&viewerState=ga

15, Jalan Perang, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru, 80400, Johor Bahru, Johor, 80400, Malaysia

This is the uncle phone number u can whatsapp him. +60 19-716 6083

Better come first thing in the morning they open at 10am. Monday to Saturday.

Hi all thanks. Went to him yesterday morning and was the plate infront of the coil that was leaking. Did everything in 1 hr. Damage was 575 rm. Very pro indeed. Only thing is abit ulu for me. Haha send half hour just around that area. Thanks all again.

drkcynic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lots of crooks in jb, no point taking your car over. Even recommended workshop. My uncle went to 1 recommended by friend with his 6 mths old X5, left it there go jalan.

Come back suspension got cut and some other nonsense done to the car without notifying + a hefty bill. Money wasn't the issue for an X5 owner but more because the warranty could be voided and insurance problem. No way back.

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lots of crooks in jb, no point taking your car over. Even recommended workshop. My uncle went to 1 recommended by friend with his 6 mths old X5, left it there go jalan.

Come back suspension got cut and some other nonsense done to the car without notifying + a hefty bill. Money wasn't the issue for an X5 owner but more because the warranty could be voided and insurance problem. No way back.

Blame it on your uncle for not opening his eyes when making friends.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Care to share where the spare parts shop in JB are?
I only know Tenaga Jaya along Tebrau.

I usually send by car to workshops at permas jaya.

One of the trips happened to be too early therefore Jalan Jlan around and found this spare parts shop at Permas Jaya.

Hup Heng Auto Parts.

No. 9 Jalan Permas 4/4. Taman Permas Jaya, 81750 Masai, Johor.
Tel: 07-388 9681.

Opp. this shop have one of the best wanton noodles listed in JB Kaki website. If you are a wanton noodle lover.

Cheers.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Sorry to hear that bro.

Care to share which workshop. Bros here can avoid.

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

1st time there and left car there & go jalan?

Whenever I go workshop in jb(even sg), will make an effort (kinda must for me) to stay there watch, talk and hopefully understand what is done. Beside the point to know your car better, how to trust people to handle your car with key given?

For eg, those send for car wash, i even drive my car as sometime they need to shift it for vaccuum etc etc.
Many do heard of cases how car was gone after car wash right.

So like all the primary teachers taught us, 'Please take good care of your own belonging'.

drkcynic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1st time there and left car there & go jalan?

Whenever I go workshop in jb(even sg), will make an effort (kinda must for me) to stay there watch, talk and hopefully understand what is done. Beside the point to know your car better, how to trust people to handle your car with key given?

For eg, those send for car wash, i even drive my car as sometime they need to shift it for vaccuum etc etc.
Many do heard of cases how car was gone after car wash right.

So like all the primary teachers taught us, 'Please take good care of your own belonging'.

He was born Malaysian and live there for 20-30 years before becoming Singaporean. Hardly 1st time.

Johorians themselves have no faith in their own people. They call JB a cowboy town. In fact those you should be more wary about people with the glib tongue, talk and talk until you are happy.

To Singaporeans JB is = 1:3. Nothing else matters.

To Johorians, Singaporeans = $$$. Nothing else matters.

Just saying, anyway you guys make your own decisions.

Last edited:

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For reliable workshop in Sg, any recommendation? Really need help. Thanks.

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He was born Malaysian and live there for 20-30 years before becoming Singaporean. Hardly 1st time.

Johorians themselves have no faith in their own people. They call JB a cowboy town. In fact those you should be more wary about people with the glib tongue, talk and talk until you are happy.

For sure JB is never a 'safe' place to be.

Ya it is a sad thing this happened for sure.
Knowing you are putting this up for awareness too but once again, just dont leave the car there ba be it whatever recommendation even in sg's workshop unless AD ba.

To Singaporeans JB is = 1:3. Nothing else matters.

To Johorians, Singaporeans = $$$. Nothing else matters.
Hhhmmm this he should know it well better ba as he's a Malaysian too?
Ya everyone like money, same as singapore's workshop; no?

I doubt if he stay at workshop watch what is going on, such issue may not arise.
So not all workshops in jb or sg is bad, just a wrong choice of workshop plus he really took it for granted even you mentioned he was there for 20~30 years.

Last edited:

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Toyota Altis but not new one. Brushes with pillar. Need to fix dent and repaint.

Lot of recommendation for local respray workshops ba.

Go to the following link to ask around ba:

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/recommendation-car-dent-repair-5316222.html#post100323172

Hope this helps

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So is this thread worth anything then? Like i said if a friend's recommendation can go wrong what more a random poster online?

You like you can go all you want I am just sharing a real experience.

Bro, thank you for sharing.

The experience does not deem all workshops in JB are like that workshop which your uncle went to.

What you wrote seem all workshops in JB are like that leh....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.