Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
went to sankai again yesterday, the fried food damn salty caution those going back don't order too much of the fried food :o

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
went to sankai again yesterday, the fried food damn salty caution those going back don't order too much of the fried food :o

The only deep fried dish I order there will be the deep fried octopus. Most of the time it's oishii saved for a couple of times we were there.

Beside the Sashmi, Unagi and Aburi Salmon sushi, I like the grilled shishamo and curry udon too.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Window on the Park at Holiday Inn Orchard recently launched a local buffet. It includes Boston Lobster (unlimited) and goes for $70++ (lunch) and $98++ (dinner) for 2 pax already. The rest of the buffet consists of standard items but it may be worthwhile to go just for the lobster alone.

I read postings where ppl complained that the lobsters are so limited tats its difficult to get ...

If anyone has the intention to go there just to whack the lobsters, i will suggest he/she really consider.

This is the old todai.

Over priced... the food quality not so good.

It seems the dishes/themes are the same.

So...

Probably just change name only.

Did you try it?

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried the Japanese Yakiniku Buffet Gyuu+ at Emporium last week, there is a promo now 38% off, which turned up to be about $60++ per person

Not bad, service was fast maybe cause i was there during a weekday, i spammed the A5 Wagyu and Salmon. Damn fresh

Would recommend :s12: They have Ala crate but i feel not worth

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried the Japanese Yakiniku Buffet Gyuu+ at Emporium last week, there is a promo now 38% off, which turned up to be about $60++ per person

Not bad, service was fast maybe cause i was there during a weekday, i spammed the A5 Wagyu and Salmon. Damn fresh

Would recommend :s12: They have Ala crate but i feel not worth

They got 60min lunch at much lower price point.

Gyuu+%20Buffet%20SepOct%20(WEB).jpg

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lunch don't have Wagyu and Scallop, i saw the lunch menu

You went for their weekday lunch? I just walked by last Thursday and it's not very crowded at all.

Do they have a minimum number of diners requirement for the buffet?

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You went for their weekday lunch? I just walked by last Thursday and it's not very crowded at all.

Do they have a minimum number of diners requirement for the buffet?

nope i went for weekday dinner. yeah haha Emporium is like a hidden gem during the weekdays, not much people quiet and got decent promos.. The sushi place at the side have regular 1 for 1 stuff, i tried it's quite good

not sure

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.