Master Member
Reaction score
lousy draw :(

4 lousy SSBs for Setzer, Amarant, Gladiolus, Firion

Guaranteed OSB = Balthier, which I have no other relics for, so no EnElement :(

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
server load is really high ... kept getting kicked out since 9+.. only managed to start the orb dungeon at around 10:10 AFTER getting error/reload for many many times

grove88

Reaction score
banner 1 100gem: blank
1x: also blank
3x (damm falling into trap): Leila BSB. I'm very cool with this :)

I really need to stop taking potshots. Not planning any full draws this anniversary.

30x free pull have to wait and use my gf luck

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Any tips/advise to pull which phase of 5
Left 124 after lucky half draw :)

Sent from Xiaomi MI NOTE LTE using GAGT

I guess it would depend on a few things:
- FF realm synergy (Gonna pull on Banner 5 as I don't have FF15 stuff)

- your A-team (you might want to pull based on that?)

- any fav characters that you like or have a fanboy crush on. Haha...(Cloud, Squall, Lightning, etc)

Good luck in getting more good relics!

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moi free 30 pulls also welly sad :(

Tiny Bee (Yuna BSB)
StarDust Rod (Terra BSB)
Stone Blade (Ashe BSB)
Durandal (Ashe OSB)

all neh use except yuna. lol

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
moi free 30 pulls also welly sad :(

Tiny Bee (Yuna BSB)
StarDust Rod (Terra BSB)
Stone Blade (Ashe BSB)
Durandal (Ashe OSB)

all neh use except yuna. lol

You got Ashe's OSB & BSB. Might want to consider using her. She is pretty good.

I love her BSB esp Cmd 1 where you choot 4 lightning attacks & get to heal yourself as well.

P.S: Wah, you tio Tiny Bee...:D

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You got Ashe's OSB & BSB. Might want to consider using her. She is pretty good.

I love her BSB esp Cmd 1 where you choot 4 lightning attacks & get to heal yourself as well.

P.S: Wah, you tio Tiny Bee...:D

See wrong, Stone blade only ssb :(

Tiny bee good ? at least upgrade to my yuna. Moi fanboy healer. She still using hymm of the fayth from last last time. :s13:

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Tiny bee has niche uses la..:s13:
It's especially good for bosses like Shadow Lord that one moment immune to magic, another moment immune to physical attacks.

grove88

Reaction score
6/30

TG Cid OSB (wah! but dupe)
Thancred BSB2
Setzer BSB
Wakka BSB
Sephiroth En-dark SSB (dupe, but now 8* so am okay)
Arc SSB2 (dupe, must be like 10* now)

3 new BSBs so am okay, but the OSB ...

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The free 30x pulls Moi see many like can get at least 4 or more but moi like very suay, seem to only got two. :(

One ish Rydia OSB and one ish Noctis SSB. Both unit never use before and don't have any other SB. Wonder ish worth to just level them up for these new SB especially neither char have BSB. :( (moi tend to only level and use those units with BSB)

The 30 anv banner all full-priced si pek sian. Does these banners also guarantee one 6*? Moi only left enough mythril for 3 pulls nia after tio baited by all the recent half-priced and also tio scam by one full-price pretend as half-price pull. Also wonder which of the 5 anv banner should moi invest in. :(

Maybe should throw all the 150 mythrils into the last banner that has FFXV? Cause tiagong FFXV the SB mostly not bad as ish one the most recent relics released in the game. The earlier series one read that most will be outdated faster by powercreep as they are released much earlier. :(

Just noticed that like no have FFT relics featured in any of the 5 anv banners. Really ish just FF core series anv celebration nia so FFT not counted. :eek:

grove88

Reaction score
The free 30x pulls Moi see many like can get at least 4 or more but moi like very suay, seem to only got two. :(

One ish Rydia OSB and one ish Noctis SSB. Both unit never use before and don't have any other SB. Wonder ish worth to just level them up for these new SB especially neither char have BSB. :( (moi tend to only level and use those units with BSB)

The 30 anv banner all full-priced si pek sian. Does these banners also guarantee one 6*? Moi only left enough mythril for 3 pulls nia after tio baited by all the recent half-priced and also tio scam by one full-price pretend as half-price pull. Also wonder which of the 5 anv banner should moi invest in. :(

Maybe should throw all the 150 mythrils into the last banner that has FFXV? Cause tiagong FFXV the SB mostly not bad as ish one the most recent relics released in the game. The earlier series one read that most will be outdated faster by powercreep as they are released much earlier. :(

Just noticed that like no have FFT relics featured in any of the 5 anv banners. Really ish just FF core series anv celebration nia so FFT not counted. :eek:

2/30 a bit suay, sorry soulhacker-bro. Noctis SSB is one of the best SSB-tier relics for time challenges, if you enjoy that.

Full-price banners don't guarantee 6* unfortunately, but got 4 each banner so got better chance than usual. Hard to advise which banner, but banner 5 got Lightning :s13:.

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
The 30 anv banner all full-priced si pek sian. Does these banners also guarantee one 6*?

All the 5 Anniversary banners confirm are BSB relics & above.

But got a super super slim chance of an off-banner relic...like me...:s13:

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2/30 a bit suay, sorry soulhacker-bro. Noctis SSB is one of the best SSB-tier relics for time challenges, if you enjoy that.

Full-price banners don't guarantee 6* unfortunately, but got 4 each banner so got better chance than usual. Hard to advise which banner, but banner 5 got Lightning :s13:.

Yah, only 2/30. Can only console moi self at least not 1/30. :(

If the anv banners doesn't guarantee a 6* or at least a BSB then moi think might skip them to save the mythrils instead. Don't think moi will be lucky enough to hoot any good by doing just mere 1~3 pulls if it only work like a normal banner. :(

Edit : Just saw Leo post nia. So confirm will get at least a BSB? In this case might aim all the 150 mythrils on banner 5 liao. Cause moi don't have any FFXV BSB yet, and more FF13 BSB always welcome since it's moi strongest synergy atm beside FFT. Just hope won't tio troll and end up with all the FFXIV one. :(

Also felt very keen want to invest in banner two since moi most favorite FF series ish III, IV and V and this banner alone got IV and V.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.