iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Janon

Reaction score
Seems like I have better luck in JP - scored Lightning 闪技 and 奥义 relics, along with Kain LCSB Snow LCSB.

Contrast to banner 1 global, tio Maria BSB (dupe) and Ingus BSB - was trying out for Luneth USB, but oh well.

And JP has 3 banners where gems only but selection 1 OSB, 1 BSB and 1 LMR respectively - so far see everyone pull like G6 (but stated G5 only). Must.... control..... Global still need Force Stealer.....

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Er... Got free book? Like didn't notice. :eek:

Seems like I have better luck in JP - scored Lightning 闪技 and 奥义 relics, along with Kain LCSB Snow LCSB.

Contrast to banner 1 global, tio Maria BSB (dupe) and Ingus BSB - was trying out for Luneth USB, but oh well.

And JP has 3 banners where gems only but selection 1 OSB, 1 BSB and 1 LMR respectively - so far see everyone pull like G6 (but stated G5 only). Must.... control..... Global still need Force Stealer.....

Read many in reddit like getting super hyped by Cloud Force Stealer. Moi actually very noob with all these despise praying for very long as only praying FFRK like very casually. Cloud this USB really that good? :eek:

grove88

Reaction score

Wah so heng bro Janon. I also pull get Squall's Flash Tech, Snow LCSB and Lightning .. USB (dupe). Like no additional mythril dungeons to farm also, need to do my story now :s13:.

Want Lightning Flash tech and Overflow Ougi (or whatever is it called) also, but Squall is okay cause he's in my main team haha.

Stop playing JP because it keep giving me 1/11

Janon

Reaction score

Read many in reddit like getting super hyped by Cloud Force Stealer. Moi actually very noob with all these despise praying for very long as only praying FFRK like very casually. Cloud this USB really that good? :eek:

It trivializes most content below 220. That's the final word.

I use it for anything 220 and above. It can stand well as the ONLY damage dealer in your party. It is that good.

It enables you to break 9999 dmg cap on normal abilities, and gives critical 100%. Your usage is limited only by your imagination.

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ffbe no cloud to use.

so cum ffrk to use cloud. :(

Janon

Reaction score
Wah so heng bro Janon. I also pull get Squall's Flash Tech, Snow LCSB and Lightning .. USB (dupe). Like no additional mythril dungeons to farm also, need to do my story now :s13:.

Want Lightning Flash tech and Overflow Ougi (or whatever is it called) also, but Squall is okay cause he's in my main team haha.

Stop playing JP because it keep giving me 1/11

My JP luck is so much better I considered quitting global (although ramza bsb2 and lmr denies me forever). Had 2 separate runs of 97gem scoring back to back to back discos (4 in a row).

Last 2 banners scored me OK USB and Kain BSB.

(why am I still playing global)

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My JP luck is so much better I considered quitting global (although ramza bsb2 and lmr denies me forever). Had 2 separate runs of 97gem scoring back to back to back discos (4 in a row).

Last 2 banners scored me OK USB and Kain BSB.

(why am I still playing global)

global content easier to understand and decipher. :s13:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

Its on the 30th Anniversary Dungeon. Fight each realm for 1 stamina each.

Not difficult. Use it as a opportunity to choot all your new OSB, BSB, etc.

Complete all to get Tyro's USB Book. :)

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ie after activated every hit he done after that become over 9999? If so can understand why the hype.

Too bad moi no luck with Cloud relics. Although ish one of the first unit moi use since start praying FFRK but like never any luck in getting any of his relic one. Even pull tio this force stealer also won't be able to maximize the damage since moi cloud ish naked one don't have any other SB to boost his base atk. :(

Actually moi have Lightning USB and BSB2 liao which works similar right? Tia moi friend gong by right this ish better and with this combo moi should be able to run 200 content very smoothly but moi always up lorry before could even built up enough SB to get the lightning combo started. Hope there ish a start with SB LV2 materia to unlock in future. :(

Or maybe should put entrust into good use? As moi seldom use entrust before. Maybe should sacrifice Onion Knight from buffer to SB booster to help lightning get her combo up ASAP. (Currently the two SB Lv1 materia one use for healer and one for keeper, always end up up lorry even faster if moi removed either)

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its on the 30th Anniversary Dungeon. Fight each realm for 1 stamina each.

Not difficult. Use it as a opportunity to choot all your new OSB, BSB, etc.

Complete all to get Tyro's USB Book. :)

Moi see. But the difficulty not over 180 moi hope. Moi still have problem clearing content that ish over 180 one. :(

Nao at work can't sexplore all teh content yet. Beside moi FFRK don't run well on moi current old grandpa phone, everyone click someone will auto-close app. Think back home use emulator run and check out the new contents more stable. :(

grove88

Reaction score
Ie after activated every hit he done after that become over 9999? If so can understand why the hype.

Too bad moi no luck with Cloud relics. Although ish one of the first unit moi use since start praying FFRK but like never any luck in getting any of his relic one. Even pull tio this force stealer also won't be able to maximize the damage since moi cloud ish naked one don't have any other SB to boost his base atk. :(

Actually moi have Lightning USB and BSB2 liao which works similar right? Tia moi friend gong by right this ish better and with this combo moi should be able to run 200 content very smoothly but moi always up lorry before could even built up enough SB to get the lightning combo started. Hope there ish a start with SB LV2 materia to unlock in future. :(

Or maybe should put entrust into good use? As moi seldom use entrust before. Maybe should sacrifice Onion Knight from buffer to SB booster to help lightning get her combo up ASAP. (Currently the two SB Lv1 materia one use for healer and one for keeper, always end up up lorry even faster if moi removed either)

Normal ish every hit except Overflow SBs capped at 9999. Cloud USB after activating, every hit can damage up to 99999, provided your attack high enough and/or stack enough elemental boosts or buffs.

Lightning's damage comes from her fast attacks. Her action time are shortened after using her USB. Her Legend Materia (after her record dive) allows her to instant cast 3 action + haste at the start of the battle, giving her a strong head start. You can instant Lifesiphon 3 times while the rest of the team only finish 1 action nia, and that way you instantly get a SB bar liao even without Ace Striker. Lightning is good on her own, while Cloud needs other team members to support to become really godlike.

While Cloud is good, most people usually RW his USB then proceed to trash the boss within a few turns :s13:, with other characters. Entrust is good but a bit tricky to find the right setup.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't anyhow pull just for Force Stealer if u don't understand how it works...
Yes it's v OP but not an auto win button. You'll need many other relics to make it work together (e.g. Cloud BSB2 + Zack USB).
Need to stack a lot of buff and debuff otherwise u won't see the overflow and feel v disappointed with the damage

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Normal ish every hit except Overflow SBs capped at 9999. Cloud USB after activating, every hit can damage up to 99999, provided your attack high enough and/or stack enough elemental boosts or buffs.

Lightning's damage comes from her fast attacks. Her action time are shortened after using her USB. Her Legend Materia (after her record dive) allows her to instant cast 3 action + haste at the start of the battle, giving her a strong head start. You can instant Lifesiphon 3 times while the rest of the team only finish 1 action nia, and that way you instantly get a SB bar liao even without Ace Striker. Lightning is good on her own, while Cloud needs other team members to support to become really godlike.

While Cloud is good, most people usually RW his USB then proceed to trash the boss within a few turns :s13:, with other characters. Entrust is good but a bit tricky to find the right setup.

Moi to date still struggling to clear 180 let alone 200 and above (mainly ish cannot survive long enough to pull off all moi imba dps), so very hard to farm those mats to get her legendary material. :(

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi to date still struggling to clear 180 let alone 200 and above (mainly ish cannot survive long enough to pull off all moi imba dps), so very hard to farm those mats to get her legendary material. :(

moi same situation as chiu. except moi 160 also cannot clear riaos :(

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Don't anyhow pull just for Force Stealer if u don't understand how it works...
Yes it's v OP but not an auto win button. You'll need many other relics to make it work together (e.g. Cloud BSB2 + Zack USB).

This sword...sebeh powerful...dun play play...:p

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moi same situation as chiu. except moi 160 also cannot clear riaos :(

Moi use to be able to clear D180 until like 2~3 months ago. Suddenly cannot liao that why moi suspect the game got do some kind of ninja changes to up the difficulty to catch up with the powercreep. Nao unless ish FF13 or FFT one else moi very high chance not able to clear 180. (Cause this two moi has the most synergy and strongest units so can take more hits and survive longest until moi can release all the dps)

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
i remember Soulhacker actually has quite a lot of v good relics... and the trinity also (Wall + haste + medica)

Maybe should work on abilities and strategy instead....
Once you reach the higher difficulty battles, it's no longer just activate SB and wack wack wack.

grove88

Reaction score
Ya and each battle case by case also hard to have a general strategy haha.

For example I beat FFXI D180CM with almost nothing (only my 100gem Lion SSB), with the always reliable Cid Raines BSB RW. Although some battles can't be cheesed, and there's really hard ones coming up (like next FFII event, the stupid Emperor I can't beat in JP).

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.