Apple Watch

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
If Series 3 have stainless steel for the non cellular. I might consider.

Still using the gen 1 watch when it jus launched.

becky_

Reaction score
sorry if i off topic..

Does anyone knows whether Apple Singapore cover the warranty for Apple Watch purchased in Hongkong? It comes with International Warranty for Apple Watch right?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry if i off topic..

Does anyone knows whether Apple Singapore cover the warranty for Apple Watch purchased in Hongkong? It comes with International Warranty for Apple Watch right?

Yes, all Apple products are international warranty.

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am still considering to get the LTE series or non LTE watch.

At times i don't want to bring my phone out maybe to the park or downstairs but thats about it most of the time my phone is with me. LTE would be a nice option as Non LTE has no stainless steel.

Eightfold

Reaction score
Yes, all Apple products are international warranty.

Not really. Certain iPhone models aren't, iirc hk iphone can be serviced within greater china only. could be a bad example though.

other than some exceptions it's safe to say that it can be serviced in the country that apple sells the product officially. Officially okay.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not really. Certain iPhone models aren't, iirc hk iphone can be serviced within greater china only. could be a bad example though.

other than some exceptions it's safe to say that it can be serviced in the country that apple sells the product officially. Officially okay.

As far as I know all of Apple's products are international warranty (hardware), unless there are certain restrictions as the one you mentioned, I've not heard about it.

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
As far as I know all of Apple's products are international warranty (hardware), unless there are certain restrictions as the one you mentioned, I've not heard about it.

Yes. I wanted to get the then red iphone 7, but the guys at the apple store warned me about warranty issue. In that its only applicable within HK and China, if bring back to Singapore for warranty would have issues. I gave up buying eventually.

ltchew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just got my first aw yesterday..wondering is it possible to get a notification or heptic feedback when we get disconnected from our phone? right now i can only see the red phone logo on top

Reaction score
I'm a pebble watch user, and my pebble will alert me if I'm away from my iphone.
I'm still waiting for my apple watch s3 nike+, wondering if aw can do the same thing :s11:

just got my first aw yesterday..wondering is it possible to get a notification or heptic feedback when we get disconnected from our phone? right now i can only see the red phone logo on top

memoriess

Reaction score
hey guys just wanna ask if apple watch gps without cellular can track your running distance without phone by your side when you exercising?

PetPet

Reaction score

nope you can't.

I'm a pebble watch user, and my pebble will alert me if I'm away from my iphone.
I'm still waiting for my apple watch s3 nike+, wondering if aw can do the same thing :s11:

yes. if it's able to connect to WiFi networks your iPhone have connected to previously

hey guys just wanna ask if apple watch gps without cellular can track your running distance without phone by your side when you exercising?

Yes.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.