iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
I managed to encounter the Gold Knights from D110 but the chips dropped not a lot.

Best to try D120 but it totally depletes your stamina after...gotta also see your luck of encountering them as well.

grove88

Reaction score
Maybe will only do FF6 MP tonight or something in case cannot find good team... skip the rest until orb fest over to farm chips.

There is a real possibility that u may not be able to clear all the prizes on roulette even if u use all the natural stamina only on power-up dungeon... and may even need to refresh stamina.

Orb fest only last 10 days this time... and u need total 103,200 chips, so average 10,320 chips a day.

Only doing the MP as well. So far 23k+ chips but still scared not enough as the prizes are good this time.

Janon

Reaction score
No la lukestar bro, use finger press only :o. 6/30 not bad.

Draw 3rd time on JP anniversary banner 2 hit Lightning UOSB but no flash tech or legend materia still :(.

Gxgx!

I drew her LMR during the 5m for 3 draw. I think I basically snagged everything on the banner except for Serah BSB and Squall UOSB. Kain had only OSB, now complete liao :s13:

You got try any of the gem only banners? For selection?

grove88

Reaction score
Gxgx!

I drew her LMR during the 5m for 3 draw. I think I basically snagged everything on the banner except for Serah BSB and Squall UOSB. Kain had only OSB, now complete liao :s13:

You got try any of the gem only banners? For selection?

Thanks bro Janon, but I think her flash tech is key. Looks strong and greatly boost her USB damage for half a bar only. My JP is F2P haha, spent less than 10 SGD on it lol.

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

First pull on 30th Anniversary saw 4/11 sebeh happy only to be trolled hard with 3 Relm's brushes...immediately 8* liao...:D

At least the 2nd pull saw 2 discos no dupes & that's if for me till banner 3.

Check my new shiny 8* brush! Anyone needs a painter? :p

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Phase two no more luck. Only one rainbow nia and seem to be useless Mog BSB. Some more ish VI, not the IV and V that moi like. :(

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Only one rainbow nia and seem to be useless Mog BSB.

Mog & his BSB is totally underrated but it's 1 of the best magic support BSBs if you know how to unlock its value. I used him for the Airforce Raids & he is amazing.

Able to increase everyone's magic & mind plus Haste to everyone. His Cmd1 is able to instantly heal + regen, which I used to quickly recover the main healers in the team. Cmd2 does Holy damage & greatly lower's magic.

Plus, Mog is able to use multi-break & proshellga abilities. And he is key to my Fenrir Magicite fight. In short, sebeh ho! :)

lukestar

Reaction score
LOL ! This one is like 'knights of round' x 10 & with a lot of benefits.

Pity it only hits 9999.

Too bad this event, it clashes with exp realm...

I used it against Xande in Crystal Tower dungeon...see those chopping and slashing very song...only versus noob boss den can per hit 1-2k haha...

Tyro leh...9999 per hit very hard leh

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Feeling a bit tired by the unsuccessful encounters of Gold Knights & its chips. So I went to fight Liquid Flame Magicite.

A much better timing with a better understanding of Edge's Ninja abilities. Could have gone under 1min but Paine was paralyzed while queuing for her BSB.

Now back to our regular story of 30th Anniversary...:D

Last edited:

bg1177

Reaction score
exUw9JZl.jpg

No disc ball :(

Sent from Xiaomi MI NOTE LTE using GAGT

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So confirm only Gold Knights will drop teh chip? Moi also like not much luck, so far like only encountered once nia in the 120 run. :(

Mog & his BSB is totally underrated but it's 1 of the best magic support BSBs if you know how to unlock its value. I used him for the Airforce Raids & he is amazing.

Able to increase everyone's magic & mind plus Haste to everyone. His Cmd1 is able to instantly heal + regen, which I used to quickly recover the main healers in the team. Cmd2 does Holy damage & greatly lower's magic.

Plus, Mog is able to use multi-break & proshellga abilities. And he is key to my Fenrir Magicite fight. In short, sebeh ho! :)

MND also increase def against elemental and magic attack, right? Maybe will level Mog up just for some niche fight that need high def against such attack.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.