Apple Watch

Reaction score
I think it's individual, but I guess it will motivate you for sure.
Currently, I'm still using pebble + UP, when somebody asks me for a duel, I will exercise more than usual haha..
Good luck.
Thanks PetPet. Was thinking of getting a AW to motivate myself to exercise. Is it wise? haha.

memoriess

Reaction score
I think it's individual, but I guess it will motivate you for sure.
Currently, I'm still using pebble + UP, when somebody asks me for a duel, I will exercise more than usual haha..
Good luck.

Thanks, actually was looking for nike ones, but how come store itself not selling?

memoriess

Reaction score
i am thinking of getting the normal one , and install nike run club app into it but will both NRC app and the watch itself fitness app record everything? or only on one?

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apple Store offers full 100% refund on Apple Watch as well as long as within 14 days?

Not sure if I would really like to use Apple Watch but it's hard to tell just playing with display set.

I know for iPad and iPhone cannot, even unused they charge 15% restocking fee or 25% for opened sets.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
am getting AW soon. any recommend for strap ?

Depends on what your main purpose for wearing the AW is. If you wear mainly for exercises/sport, then sport band as it's also the most comfortable band.

I only put my sport bands on usually if go cycling or swimming, other days when at work for example, will be my milanese loop.

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone use the clear. Plastic case thin case for AW does it's hinder the screen sensitively of the screen ?

PetPet

Reaction score
i am thinking of getting the normal one , and install nike run club app into it but will both NRC app and the watch itself fitness app record everything? or only on one?

Yes. It should as it makes use of the health app to track down your exercise and activity rings.

no other apps can help on this?? seems pretty easy to do, am suprise apple cant do it >.< would be really useful for ppl that is forgetful tho

Nope, but you'll be able to ping your iPhone from your AW.

Magickiller9

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do I enable Siri on Apple Watch ah I click no when I set up. Now I wanna use do I need to reset?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.