Corbell Product Warranty Policy

Jardel

Reaction score
Hi I have a faulty seasonic psu bought in dec16, where can I bring it for repair / exchange under warranty?

What info do I need to bring along ?
All I have is a softcopy of the receipt in my phone

StriMpE

Reaction score
Check for our Corbell warranty sticker.
If it's there, you can bring to our service center for a check.

Cheers.

Does this means as long as there is Corbell warranty sticker and able to prove it is still in warranty period, then RMA is still valid?

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi I have a faulty seasonic psu bought in dec16, where can I bring it for repair / exchange under warranty?

What info do I need to bring along ?
All I have is a softcopy of the receipt in my phone

Double check for our Corbell warranty sticker. :)
Then bring it down to our service center for a check.
If it's faulty, we'll change a unit for you.
(The PSU unit will do.)

Does this means as long as there is Corbell warranty sticker and able to prove it is still in warranty period, then RMA is still valid?

Yes, unless it's due to physical damage.
https://www.msi.com/page/warranty
Bring it down to our service center for a check. :)

limjialok

Reaction score
Hi, I am helping my friend to warrenty his MSI gtx970 as his GPU is arfacts in idle, but he lost his Warrenty card/receipt. There is a CT sticker behind the GPU dated 2015 June. Can I just bring the card ? Or need him to go the service centre personally? What do I have to bring?

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, I am helping my friend to warrenty his MSI gtx970 as his GPU is arfacts in idle, but he lost his Warrenty card/receipt. There is a CT sticker behind the GPU dated 2015 June. Can I just bring the card ? Or need him to go the service centre personally? What do I have to bring?
Hi limjialok,

You can just bring the card down to our service center since our warranty sticker is intact.
Just the card will do.:)

Cheers.

antax100

Reaction score
Hi, one of the capacitors from my gtx 1070 msi armour fell out, apparently during installation, while i was inserting the gpu into the pcie slot i heard metal clink in the heatsink i shook it a little and out came a capacitor, i know capacitors dont just fall off on their own but theres no way i exerted so much force till i twisted the capacitor completely off.

Am i able to claim warranty or am i screwed?:(

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, one of the capacitors from my gtx 1070 msi armour fell out, apparently during installation, while i was inserting the gpu into the pcie slot i heard metal clink in the heatsink i shook it a little and out came a capacitor, i know capacitors dont just fall off on their own but theres no way i exerted so much force till i twisted the capacitor completely off.

Am i able to claim warranty or am i screwed?:(
Officially, warranty is void by MSI.
We have to take a look @ it and then advise from there.
The impact must have been extremely great and precise.
There are no protruding caps on the 1070 armor.
Only one visible cap, each at the ends of the VRM but over 1cm inside the PCB and
cooler shroud.
And this PCB is a long 5" in depth.
You'll probably be blocked by the PCB b4 even any other parts in the casing reach the inside of the card. @@
Please bring it down and let our guys take a look @ it first.

TechZSG

Reaction score
I have a Seasonic 660W Platinum (SS-660XP), cannot find the receipt. Need to RMA as it won't power up.

Would you be able to estimate date of purchase through the Serial Number?

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
I have a Seasonic 660W Platinum (SS-660XP), cannot find the receipt. Need to RMA as it won't power up.

Would you be able to estimate date of purchase through the Serial Number?
Hi there,

Just check for our Corbell warranty sticker.
The warranty date is demarcated on it.
You can take reference from there. :)

Cheers.

TechZSG

Reaction score
Would be really nice if the service center was open half day on Saturdays like some others. Not easy to take time off work for this kind of thing :(

ahb1245

Reaction score
hi, warranty dont need to go online register right? as long as I have receipt and corbell sticker on box?

Kurorewers

Reaction score
Hi, I just bought one of the galax gpu from one of your distributor and it didn’t come with any receipt. The box of the gpu do have the green 3 years warranty sticker. How do I go about registering the warranty?

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, I just bought one of the galax gpu from one of your distributor and it didn’t come with any receipt. The box of the gpu do have the green 3 years warranty sticker. How do I go about registering the warranty?
Hi there,

From where did you purchase from?
There should be a receipt regardless even if it's from Lazada.
Double check for our Corbell warranty sticker on the back of the card to be sure.
As long our Corbell warranty sticker is there, you're good.
You can take a picture too if you are unsure.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Cloudiel

Reaction score
Hi,

I purchased Seasonic G-series 750w PSU 2.5 years ago but it recently died.

It has a corbell sticker (5 year warranty) and corbell warranty card (nothing is written there).
The only receipt I have is an online receipt from Qoo10 (VideoPro shop).
Are these enough to claim warranty?

antax100

Reaction score
Officially, warranty is void by MSI.
We have to take a look @ it and then advise from there.
The impact must have been extremely great and precise.
There are no protruding caps on the 1070 armor.
Only one visible cap, each at the ends of the VRM but over 1cm inside the PCB and
cooler shroud.
And this PCB is a long 5" in depth.
You'll probably be blocked by the PCB b4 even any other parts in the casing reach the inside of the card. @@
Please bring it down and let our guys take a look @ it first.

Hi, i sent you a pm regarding my rma

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.