ViewQwest Fiber Broadband Official Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacredex

Reaction score
ViewQwest what is going on, I got no internet access.

The ZHone modem just keep power cycling and the red alarm light keeps showing.

Last edited:

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by "twice other isp pricing for"? I though nowaday VQ pricing already competitive with the rest? Can you share how the twice premium pricing come about?

2 or 3 years ago, the pricing for VQ is really sky high but past 2 years is already in the competitive zone (Although not cheapest) but if you think that the traffic light ISP is better with their low price, then you should try it out and share with us your view. TQ.

Really? VQ got $29 plan meh

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
Can I just pay half of what I am paying now?

Since I only get half of the speed I am getting. Even changed my cables to ensure that it's not cabling issue. Router also no issue, since I was able to get 900+mbps for upload at some point in time. but download is always 500mbps or lower most of the time.

I was lagging so badly while on Destiny 2 yesterday while my clan mates were fine, they asked which ISP I am on.... VQ was the best ISP in the past, now I just keep quiet.

The Premium gaming experience

viewqwest

Featured Sponsor for Internet Bandwidth & Networki
Reaction score
do drop us a PM with your NRIC or account number.
will take it from there.

ViewQwest what is going on, I got no internet access.

The ZHone modem just keep power cycling and the red alarm light keeps showing.

ZenZeZ

Reaction score
I have tried contacting your noc support via email for 2 weeks with another issue and had no reply since. Today, I am locked out of Blizzard games completely, and I can't even access their website nor can I enter any of their games. I was playing and suddenly had myself disconnected from their services. Internet is on and I can access everything else. Viewqwest have really let me down.

lovehikki

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AMK Exchange... weird connections too. Some connections to international websites works, some just keeps loading/waiting, the rest simply don't connect at all. So is this a game of luck on whether our connections work or not?

nmemonic

Reaction score
nope even google dns does not work. same problem. ive tested my teamspeak. certain servers that i usually can connect to, now i cannot

lovehikki

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like their DNS server kaput....changed to google one works.

As in these settings? Many thanks in advance!
Google's DNS address.
For IPv4: 8.8.8.8 and/or 8.8.4.4.
For IPv6: 2001:4860:4860::8888 and/or 2001:4860:4860::8844.

zer0ne

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nope even google dns does not work. same problem. ive tested my teamspeak. certain servers that i usually can connect to, now i cannot

Ya, changed to google works on some sites but some still cannot.:(

nmemonic

Reaction score
i wonder if we pay our bills as intermittently as they maintain their connection, will they be more reciprocative to these issues. Oh how far the mighty have fallen. Once clearly the best, now sadly i dont think theyre even close to their major competitors. what happened man.

lovehikki

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sianzzz... By the way, is it true that only VQ and MR doesn't throttle their internet bandwidth? Or there are new ISPs that does this too? Thanks!

zer0ne

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sianzzz... By the way, is it true that only VQ and MR doesn't throttle their internet bandwidth? Or there are new ISP that does this too? Thanks!

That is true when they first started but now I guess VQ is throttling to certain extent. And worst, some times it is slower than M1 which I use as backup.

civicguy

Banned
Reaction score
Same. Some sites work some don’t.

Bishan here. So should be AMK exchange

AMK Exchange... weird connections too. Some connections to international websites works, some just keeps loading/waiting, the rest simply don't connect at all. So is this a game of luck on whether our connections work or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.