65" Best tv offer

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just now i saw a Sharp LC-60UA440X 60inch 4k tv and it was only about $1.5k. Surprised the blacks looked damn black and youtube 4k video looked impressive. What do u guys think of Sharp brand?

isst from giant or NTUC express?? They are big players last time... their tv last also.. but PQ i know is so so.. a pitty see toshiba, Sharp selling alongwide skyworth, akira...etc

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw it at BD Taka with a Exclusive label.

Oh nice... wonder hows their warranty like... I would go gaint and NTUC to see the same model selling how much there... i remember the price there is dirt cheap..

benedium

Banned
Reaction score
I just thought of something... i think the Sharp model was looked very good with 4k video on youtube but HD or lesser source looked quite obviously pixelated.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just thought of something... i think the Sharp model was looked very good with 4k video on youtube but HD or lesser source looked quite obviously pixelated.

copy some full HD clips and some true black clips into the thumbdrive and try... also ask them switch to local channel for u to see.. compare with OLED also if u free

Tech_newer

Reaction score
Can try Sony 65 inch XBR930D import version with 1 year warranty at Sevamall. I purchased this model a few months ago. Awesome!!!

What is the best bang for buck 65" 4k tv now?
Budget at around 2.8k.
Used primarily for gaming and movies.

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My 2 peso's worth. If one has a budget that forces u to choose between size & quality, go for quality. A smaller screen of better quality is better than bigger screen of lower quality.

ngensys2000

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to see few models, the C7 is freaking awesome. The PQ and sound it generates is very good. Now have to wait for a good deal.

rahulbajaj

Reaction score
65 inch TV + Maximum Budget 2.4k$ - Please help shortlist

Hi,

I have been to a few centrally located Harvey Norman, Courts, Best Denki and Mustafa and have shortlisted a few TV models. I understand that these maybe entry level and have used rtings.com to compare them wherever possible. My choices have come down to these few (this does include my budgetary limitation + preference for a not-so-reflective panel)

- Samsung 65MU6300 (or 6100): Entry level, VA panel, Semi Gloss, 4k HDR. Best price offered 2190$ including delivery/installation/fixed wall-bracket
- LG 65UJ750T: Slightly better picture quality than MU6300, IPS panel, Semi Gloss, 4k HDR, Ultra HD, supports Dolby Vision but not a deal breaker. Haven't been able to source a very good price for this. 2650$
- Sony 65X7500D: Not too sure on this one. Its an older model and have been told different things about its "judder effect". 2599$

To all the gurus and experts, please help me decide on the best value for money deal. I will be watching HD (mostly) and 4k (wherever available from streaming services) content on the TV.

Also if you are aware of places that can provide these or previous year's models at a really good price, will be very grateful!

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LG similar equivalent to Samsung 6100/6300 model is the 65UJ632T.. around $2180 I checked from Gaincity Marina Square, free delivery and bracket + installation, no other freebies. In case you wanna consider entry level one from LG.

But I find LG magic remote easier to use, more intuitive and snappy.

Tech_newer

Reaction score
My 65inch 930D is 2800 @Sevamall. Import version with 1 year warranty for your reference.

Hi,

I have been to a few centrally located Harvey Norman, Courts, Best Denki and Mustafa and have shortlisted a few TV models. I understand that these maybe entry level and have used rtings.com to compare them wherever possible. My choices have come down to these few (this does include my budgetary limitation + preference for a not-so-reflective panel)

- Samsung 65MU6300 (or 6100): Entry level, VA panel, Semi Gloss, 4k HDR. Best price offered 2190$ including delivery/installation/fixed wall-bracket
- LG 65UJ750T: Slightly better picture quality than MU6300, IPS panel, Semi Gloss, 4k HDR, Ultra HD, supports Dolby Vision but not a deal breaker. Haven't been able to source a very good price for this. 2650$
- Sony 65X7500D: Not too sure on this one. Its an older model and have been told different things about its "judder effect". 2599$

To all the gurus and experts, please help me decide on the best value for money deal. I will be watching HD (mostly) and 4k (wherever available from streaming services) content on the TV.

Also if you are aware of places that can provide these or previous year's models at a really good price, will be very grateful!

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LG similar equivalent to Samsung 6100/6300 model is the 65UJ632T.. around $2180 I checked from Gaincity Marina Square, free delivery and bracket + installation, no other freebies. In case you wanna consider entry level one from LG.

But I find LG magic remote easier to use, more intuitive and snappy.

Lg magic remote is really good...but sometime press button not register..:s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.