Myprotein SG

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you managed to take a picture of it? If you did, you can write it to Myprotein and feedback about it. Perhaps they might refund you, or sent you a new packet.

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in pea protein?

got 5 pack of 2.5kg. am thinking of letting go 2 pack.

bought it at 60% discount promo, so it's $24 per 2.5 kg pack.

with current strong promo, it's selling for around $30.

the expiry date is March 2019.

https://m.myprotein.com.sg/sports-nutrition/pea-protein-isolate/10530136.html?affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=SGD&shippingcountry=SG&thg_ppc_campaign=71700000021941430&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIx5ad9ty_1gIVQR9oCh0FSgFaEAQYASABEgKO3fD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&variation=10530138

Brynhildr

Reaction score
my pea protein taste like dunno what.

very faint taste of soya.

the powder is so soft and made the shake so gooey. need a lot of water.

am trying to find recipe to make it tasty.

Got try adding cocoa powder?

DMC_Coolie

Reaction score
anyone staying around bukit batok want to combine item with me for free shipping?

Need around $20 more..

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried the fruit punch? I'm drinking lush protein and like their mango and honey dew, I've always been curious about fruit punch but these days no one gives sample packs.

Sick of chocolate, it doesn't taste like real chocolate and it's slightly metallic, both for ON and lush.

bigdeal88

Master Member
Reaction score
Then I think there is no point to eat bcaa pre workout right.. just take impact whey pre n post. Bcaa are much more ex

Yes, both whey protein as well as casein (myprotein and other brands) contains the 9 essential amino acids, which includes BCAAs.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.