[OFFICIAL] Train Delay Alerts

bored_zzzzz

Reaction score
Tampines escalators stopped running on both ends of the station. Had to climb up to take train. Think it is to control the crowds towards platform.

yongtauf00

Reaction score
Anybody realize morning trains now switched to walking already? Instead of sprinting they walk.

Why nobody doing something about this?
Train fare can match to quality not??????? Oi!

eAtNeAt

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
waiting at bedok. train after train come n go but can't board

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Boarded at Newton just now southbound.. Just stop for abit before raffles

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pls close this Sibei boliao thread

You don't start thread to update oxygen levels in the air do U?

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys...today I miss the company bus to changi. :o I took the train from JE to changi. :o No issue.:o as a matter of fact, I find very few people just like in late 90s crowd. :o Still have plentiful space to stand around. :o

lingalong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tampines escalator stopped and tapping gates minimized to 3. Ontop on the platform is filled to the brim man... Don't need talk about train going to city.. Even the train coming from simei towards pasir Ris is packed with people doing the rebound

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tampines escalator stopped and tapping gates minimized to 3. Ontop on the platform is filled to the brim man... Don't need talk about train going to city.. Even the train coming from simei towards pasir Ris is packed with people doing the rebound

So jialat? Moi took at 7.40. Westbound queue already reaching eastbound platform screen door. Dunno wtf SMRT doing with 5-6 minute frequency during peak hour. The stupid part is that yesterday I took at 10am, frequency was 2-3 mins!! :mad:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.