2017 Aug BTO Sengkang - Rivervale Shores

akwl88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi kitty! When i pass by the area, there is already one bustop further down the project area (not very far). Also there is a overhead bridge that leads to another bustop across the road. My hunch is that should they ever think of building a new bustop, it could possibly be near that overhead bridge. Just my opinion :)

i tot there is alr a bus stop near the bridge there liao?

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score
I thought people who applied for this project already intend to get a car since it’s located at such a god-forsaken site. Hahaha. At least that’s what I intend to do

eric93

Reaction score
Anyone can tell me what to expect for first appointment? What do we have to pay? $1k option fee for 4 room? When do we have to make downpayment?

If I’m taking bank loan, mean I have to pay 20% downpayment? I have to sell my current house before I have that amount to pay.

Headache. Good q # but got fund issue.
Bank loan
5% cash based on flat price. Advise to find one banker do up your IPA.
15% cpf
Other fee like legal fee and stamp duties can CPF

Last edited:

eric93

Reaction score
Congrats to all.
For river view, suppose most of them ready for west sun as currently have one physical photo where the west sun hits.
Hope all get your ideal unit.
Have a great day.

LioraM

Reaction score
October is here already and eagerly anticipating when will they update us on the appointment...
:s12::s12::s12::s12:

alex_papa15

Reaction score
October is here already and eagerly anticipating when will they update us on the appointment...
:s12::s12::s12::s12:

Hopefully by this week we will know. Heard bukit batok bto has already got their invitation letter last week. The anxiety is killing me. Haha!:s22:

sarara

Reaction score
Haha, yes waiting anxiously for the appointment.

I'm checking the website every single day, HAHA!

Meanwhile, applying for HLE now.

Viva_shores

Reaction score
About the Bus services, there are currently 3 buses stopping at the bus-stop beneath the overhead bridge :

50 - To Bishan
62 - To Sims Ave
85 - To Yishun

Last edited:

kitty1989

Reaction score
About the Bus services, there are currently 3 buses stopping at the bus-stop beneath the overhead bridge :

50 - To Bishan
62 - To Sims Ave
85 - To Yishun

Ya, I saw too. But 1 bus stop for 2500 units of residents seem too strain on the public transport. Plus dont know how many times we need to miss in order to hop onto the buses to get us to SK Mrt.

Look here and there, really cant think of any place govt can build more bus stop for residents that stayfar from blk that is near the bus-stop beneath the overhead bridge. Haiz :s11::s11::s11:

If no bus stop will be very inconvenient for us. :s22::s22:

Viva_shores

Reaction score
Ya, I saw too. But 1 bus stop for 2500 units of residents seem too strain on the public transport. Plus dont know how many times we need to miss in order to hop onto the buses to get us to SK Mrt.

Look here and there, really cant think of any place govt can build more bus stop for residents that stayfar from blk that is near the bus-stop beneath the overhead bridge. Haiz :s11::s11::s11:

I agree with you :(:(

Take the LRT to SK MRT in the morning (not so warm for the longer walk), then consider taking Bus 62 from Hougang MRT (shorter walk to get home after a long day's work) :s8:

alex_papa15

Reaction score

It sucks for future residents with no transport of their own as they only have a few blocks to choose from. Can anticipate that blocks near the bus stop, supermarket and eating house will be super hot. Especially those with balcony facing the reservoir.

kitty1989

Reaction score
It sucks for future residents with no transport of their own as they only have a few blocks to choose from. Can anticipate that blocks near the bus stop, supermarket and eating house will be super hot. Especially those with balcony facing the reservoir.

Yalo, that why I am exploring unit 54 of blk 170B as I think it is nearest to the bus stop (according to map is ard 1 min walk - cutting across the blks) and can wait for bus to SK Mrt station then to office.

This is the most ideal route and selection ba esp for those w/o own transport.:s22::s22:

alex_papa15

Reaction score
Yalo, that why I am exploring unit 54 of blk 170B as I think it is nearest to the bus stop (according to map is ard 1 min walk - cutting across the blks) and can wait for bus to SK Mrt station then to office.

This is the most ideal route and selection ba esp for those w/o own transport.:s22::s22:

Hahaha. If we got the unit we yearn for then we will be neighbours next time. But i think for me chances quite low as there are only 22 units of 3 rm at 170B and i'm at q 5x. Unless the people in front of me all planning to get other blocks unit, which i doubt so.

kitty1989

Reaction score
Hahaha. If we got the unit we yearn for then we will be neighbours next time. But i think for me chances quite low as there are only 22 units of 3 rm at 170B and i'm at q 5x. Unless the people in front of me all planning to get other blocks unit, which i doubt so.

my no. 2x for 4 rooms, maybe can be neighbors :):)

alex_papa15

Reaction score
my no. 2x for 4 rooms, maybe can be neighbors :):)
Wow that's a pretty imbal q no. for 4 rms! You can like choose whichever unit you like! Just get the 2 blocks above supermarket and eating house, balcony unit facing the reservoir! Shiok!:s12::s12:

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow that's a pretty imbal q no. for 4 rms! You can like choose whichever unit you like! Just get the 2 blocks above supermarket and eating house, balcony unit facing the reservoir! Shiok!:s12::s12:

Not really a good idea to be above an eating house. Other than fumes, there are always people smoking.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.