Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
not many ppl knows abt the e immigration
I still c many ppl writing the ica card on plane

I know about the online immigration card from calkel. But I'm still a bit hesitant on filling it up online leh. Not that I don't trust calkel that it works (I read that another forum member said he tried and it works), but just worried that the immigration officer will keep asking / doubting me and end up I'll delay everyone else behind me in the queue...

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where else can get the immigration card if say sleeping when the air stewardess giving out the cards?

fireworks79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know about the online immigration card from calkel. But I'm still a bit hesitant on filling it up online leh. Not that I don't trust calkel that it works (I read that another forum member said he tried and it works), but just worried that the immigration officer will keep asking / doubting me and end up I'll delay everyone else behind me in the queue...
after submitting online,u will c a success on ur com screen. It cfm ok
If u still scared,den still can write the hardcopy for just in case

I oso 1st time doing online. I got bring the empty ica card but did not fill up

If really cmi, den go fill up lo or u can fill up 1st but dun take out. If cmi den u take out ur hardcopy

fireworks79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where else can get the immigration card if say sleeping when the air stewardess giving out the cards?

b4 the immigration counters but sometimes the card will run out. Den u haf to look for the custom officer liao

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
after submitting online,u will c a success on ur com screen. It cfm ok
If u still scared,den still can write the hardcopy for just in case

I oso 1st time doing online. I got bring the empty ica card but did not fill up

If really cmi, den go fill up lo or u can fill up 1st but dun take out. If cmi den u take out ur hardcopy

They will check their system if you say you fill up online liao right? I'll try your suggestion to hold on to the immigration card despite filling up online then, just in case. Thanks!

fireworks79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They will check their system if you say you fill up online liao right? I'll try your suggestion to hold on to the immigration card despite filling up online then, just in case. Thanks!
yes.I just gif them my passport.tat all den after tat do the thumbprint n eye photo check

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Already used so many times liao, can work one.
Failure will be if you did not submit.
Remember to key in the 4D number.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

哦相信我啦
不會害你的
哈哈!

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, last time when younger can ma, so kept thinking maybe those one or two times cannot tahan is due to other issues. So only after a few tries then admit to myself that I old liao hahaha.

Nowadays I'll rather pay for one more night of hotel, take a day flight, reach at evening or night then go explore around the hotel before having a good dinner, and rest up for the day. Although it may seem like one day wasted, I'll rather start the holiday feeling rested and refreshed than feeling half sick. :s13:

Agree to start fresh then tired out in the first day.

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score

Agree to start fresh then tired out in the first day.

Ok.

Next trip will take note.

usually i go for the 6am flight. but scoot timing 8am not too ideal.

chemcutie

Reaction score
Seriously u go so often why always get new sim card?
I always help people top up and card is valid anything from 6months to 9months.
Really is waste time and money always get new.

Cos I anyhow throw de. When I come back.
This trip I keep, then ask u help me :)

中秋節快樂。 go eat 烤肉了。 though I dunno why Taiwanese eat 烤肉 on 中秋節。

So the e-immigration Card, wat To fill in for visa #

fireworks79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

cos last time got a brand do promotion on bbq sauce on 中秋。den after tat yr by yr, all start bbq on 中秋

fireworks79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

fill in visa exempt

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

As Visa-exempted.
Update me to top up for you.
But if u buy klook I dunno can renew boh.

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
b4 the immigration counters but sometimes the card will run out. Den u haf to look for the custom officer liao
Tks..coz I take red eye flight then last time always need to tahan until air stewardess give out cards then I can sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.