samsung pay

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried it once and got 100points on first try. Think its time to take a break hahaha GAMBLING ISSUES

wah i no dare try. Although i have hit 600 points. Lost 10points is like lossing 1 transaction of drinks worth $1

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
wah i no dare try. Although i have hit 600 points. Lost 10points is like lossing 1 transaction of drinks worth $1

haha go buy Mc Cone Ice-cream cost $0.80 so if lose...u will be losing less than $1 still within your threshold my friend lol

tankee531

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After redeeming wireless charger, any motivation left to use Samsung pay?

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just redeemed my FWCK. White one. The cupboard that they keep the gifts looks like have only white. Looks like only few pieces in there.

After redeeming, dont have other motivation liao. Cos dairy farm voucher is 1000 points sia. Hopefully they have promo give powerbank soon

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just took a 10 points gamble and spin the wheel. Won 100 points after redeeming my wireless charger. It all depends on luck.

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
Just redeemed my FWCK. White one. The cupboard that they keep the gifts looks like have only white. Looks like only few pieces in there.

After redeeming, dont have other motivation liao. Cos dairy farm voucher is 1000 points sia. Hopefully they have promo give powerbank soon

Congrats...hmm if they promo to give powerbank..i wouldnt go for it haha confirm + Chop not worth unless they have like 50K Mh powerbank i might consider

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Congrats...hmm if they promo to give powerbank..i wouldnt go for it haha confirm + Chop not worth unless they have like 50K Mh powerbank i might consider

i saw one of the powerbank that samsung has. 10,400 mAh. 2 way fast charging. It cost $98 at Gain City. For the same powerbank, can get to xiaomi one at $39.

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
i saw one of the powerbank that samsung has. 10,400 mAh. 2 way fast charging. It cost $98 at Gain City. For the same powerbank, can get to xiaomi one at $39.

Bro still not worth it haha..I have a Powerbank @ 30K mAh cost less than $25 and its serving me very well..so anything less than 30K mAh is a no go for haha.

But seriously are there pple getting powerbank less than 10k mAh @ $98?? thats is haha to me over-rated

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro still not worth it haha..I have a Powerbank @ 30K mAh cost less than $25 and its serving me very well..so anything less than 30K mAh is a no go for haha.

But seriously are there pple getting powerbank less than 10k mAh @ $98?? thats is haha to me over-rated

Haha. because its the "Samsung" brand plated on the powerbank.
Have you tested the real capacity 30k mAh? How many fully charges you did with your phone ?

Boiijek

Reaction score
After redeeming wireless charger, any motivation left to use Samsung pay?

Nope. At 160points after claiming thanks to spin the wheel but pretty much nothing to try for. So now it's basically just using Samsung Pay when i need to and not want to haha

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
already won 2 standing wireless fast chargers from previous Samsung pay launch promo and have another 2 flat Samsung wireless fast chargers in office and at home.. so I doubt I will redeem another charger.. last time they will deliver to you.. now still have to go down collect..

hope they will come up with better redemption items before I gamble it all away lol..

CZhf1ffl.png

Sent from International Space Station using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.