SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

congcong

Reaction score
hello guys , if i get charged for a 2nd time for ippt defaulter will the charges most likely be a fine or verbal warning ?

Calander

Reaction score
Hi bros, I've book my entire IPT sessions this year but have continuously missed 2 times already. Will there be any problem if I miss more?

no penalties for failing to attend your booked IPT sessions.

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i remember hor, third or fourth default then go db

first and second just throw money at them lor

Wait long long. Is kena fine all the way. Mindef smart. Earn from you better than feed you in dB.

michaelangeleo

Reaction score
I've failed my non-ICT IPPT in my current birthday window at Maju FCC, and have yet to complete my 19 RT sessions.

Do I still have to take my 19 RT sessions if I pass my ICT IPPT?

Calander

Reaction score
I've failed my non-ICT IPPT in my current birthday window at Maju FCC, and have yet to complete my 19 RT sessions.

Do I still have to take my 19 RT sessions if I pass my ICT IPPT?

no need for any further RT as long u passed your ICT-IPPT

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I completed my 19th RT. I recevied SMS say i completed 19 session and stay fit. blah blah blah.

question is i still need to book IPPT before window close? i thought they mention stuff like 8th, 16th and last session is ippt.

Calander

Reaction score
I completed my 19th RT. I recevied SMS say i completed 19 session and stay fit. blah blah blah.

question is i still need to book IPPT before window close? i thought they mention stuff like 8th, 16th and last session is ippt.

was there any where in your sms or NS portal says that u have cleared your window?

alternatively, u can try book one more session few days in advance and see if it states RT-IPPT on the next day.

otherwise, call NS hotline if u think the forum gives u no answers within the timeframe u hope to be answered.

Opulence

Reaction score
Hey guys, I ORD'd recently and was checking the ns portal out when I noticed that my ns man ippt info is already out. It states that I have not attempted IPPT for my current window and that I have to meet IPPT requirement by 20 Nov '18.

So this means that I have to clear my ippt any day from now till next year 20th November and I'll be done for this window?

Just to clarify, these windows are based on each ns man's birthday from the current to the next yearly period right?

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The answer is yes to both your questions.

Hey guys, I ORD'd recently and was checking the ns portal out when I noticed that my ns man ippt info is already out. It states that I have not attempted IPPT for my current window and that I have to meet IPPT requirement by 20 Nov '18.

So this means that I have to clear my ippt any day from now till next year 20th November and I'll be done for this window?

Just to clarify, these windows are based on each ns man's birthday from the current to the next yearly period right?

zhengxk

Reaction score
Hi guys, I miscalculated and will only complete 19 sessions of rt before my window closes. Any advice on what can I do?

Calander

Reaction score
Hi guys, I miscalculated and will only complete 19 sessions of rt before my window closes. Any advice on what can I do?

go for your final RT session before the window closes. Otherwise u will still be called up or being notified about your failure to complete.

aspen_552001

Reaction score
I am booking IPT for the first time. I have booked 10 dates. From what I know, the first session is an IPPT session? So when I reach the FCC, do I need to tell them that I am taking IPPT instead of IPT since I booked it as IPT and it is my first session?

Thanks in advance.

numbers

Master Member
Reaction score
I am booking IPT for the first time. I have booked 10 dates. From what I know, the first session is an IPPT session? So when I reach the FCC, do I need to tell them that I am taking IPPT instead of IPT since I booked it as IPT and it is my first session?

Thanks in advance.

when u reach for your first session, just queue at the IPPT counter.

Calander

Reaction score

Thanks in advance.

First of all, make sure your 1st and 10th that u are booking does not have the "(No Test)" indicated for that particular session.

Next, queue at the IPPT counter. If u happened to be queuing at the RT/IPT counter, u will be bounced to queue at the IPPT counter.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.