Apple Watch

Reaction score
yeah, too bad, even my old pebble have this feature.
It's good in case you forget your phone. My friend forgot her iphone after having lunch at the restaurant, likely the restaurant owner keeps it for her.
no other apps can help on this?? seems pretty easy to do, am suprise apple cant do it >.< would be really useful for ppl that is forgetful tho

revogsx

Reaction score
icloud ID and find my iphone will be able to track this if lost.

Actually there is an app that can do this. I was using it on my series 1 last year. It sends notification when the bluetooth signal is low. It did not work as expected and useless.

yeah, too bad, even my old pebble have this feature.
It's good in case you forget your phone. My friend forgot her iphone after having lunch at the restaurant, likely the restaurant owner keeps it for her.

Reaction score
Yeah, I know iCloud can track the iphone, but by then a little too late. If our apple watch can alert us when loss connection to our iphone, that probably we only away like 10m from our iphone :)
What is the app name? Maybe I can try when I got my apple watch next week. Thanks

icloud ID and find my iphone will be able to track this if lost.

Actually there is an app that can do this. I was using it on my series 1 last year. It sends notification when the bluetooth signal is low. It did not work as expected and useless.

revogsx

Reaction score
App name is LOOKOUT

review is here:
http://www.idownloadblog.com/2016/03/08/lookout-for-apple-watch/

it did not work for me, it sends false notification while phone is near or on my pocket. so I have uninstall it.

Yeah, I know iCloud can track the iphone, but by then a little too late. If our apple watch can alert us when loss connection to our iphone, that probably we only away like 10m from our iphone :)
What is the app name? Maybe I can try when I got my apple watch next week. Thanks

warboy85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hoot a series 1 42mm in japan. really cheap.

the warranty start when u on the watch or?

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no difference between Nike+ and normal S3 AW right?

been holding off cos keep thinking S2 will have discount, but all the "discount" I've seen for S2 so far are so pathetic, might as well buy S3!

nicepal

Reaction score
anyone getting their aw3 nike+ version tomorrow?

Didn't really notice AW3 or the nike+ not out yet.. Bought the nike+ online from apple store on 01 Oct, state that ship 06~10 Oct... ;) can't wait too...... kept checking to see if have "surprise" early delivery.. hahah

LoneReaction

Master Member
Reaction score
Where you guys normally get your straps from? Is casefactorie good? They seem to have a wide range of straps. Looks similar to stuff listed on taobao though.

nicepal

Reaction score
saw some on dr watch band... look not bad... anyone tried...

Maybe I will buy that "Watch Milanese Loop" in to try while waiting for my AW3.... ;)

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my bad not $501 but $502.20, yeah top-up $46 you can get aw3, better get aw3, or get @ION even cheaper :)

just to clarify, LOL stands for "Living out loud" I think. some subrand from nubox or whatever.

but ya I think I will buy my S3 later this week. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.