DEALER WTS: ONEXOX MALAYSIA SIM CARDS

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just whatapps him and finished buying the card from him almost instantaneously. Try whatapps him.

Yup, got mine within a couple of hours of first contacting him via Whatsapp too. :)

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried Onexox on malaysia highway? Need it for GPS so need to have signal

I've OneXOX in my main surfing phone whenever I go across, so far so good as reception is available whenever I need it.

dimebolt

Reaction score
Hi bros n sis here,

in order to get the onexox sim from the seller, is it a must to provide real home address n passport number for registration? or can we just provide bogus address n pp number?

advise from you guys are much appreciated.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bros n sis here,

in order to get the onexox sim from the seller, is it a must to provide real home address n passport number for registration? or can we just provide bogus address n pp number?

advise from you guys are much appreciated.

i remember last year they anyhow humtam one for me or i just anyhow hamtam 1 for them
their warning is if problem with card nothing they can do as all are fake data

petricnah

Reaction score
I bought this for a year + and since they have changed from 24 hr subscriptions to 30 days subscription. The good thing is that the telcols don't really monitor the time frame. My 500mb was subscribed 2-3mths ago and the data is still running whenever I turned it on.
Hopefully this will not be taken away so soon.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.