Lenovo Vibe P2

1c3_5n0w

Reaction score
Bro, check with you on how to get sms notification pop up when the phone is sleeping? so far only whatsapp has pop up features for incoming messages.
that one i not sure leh but probably need to use app on play store as its not an inbuilt feature. just search sms popup on google play and see which works for u lor. sorry cant be of much help here

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT

1c3_5n0w

Reaction score
How is this compared to mi A1? Since you own both? Just concerned about phone lagging in the long run due to bloatware. Had bad experience with android phones in the past. But wanna try again.
the lenovo p2 is the reason on why i sold the mi a1, i think that explains itself. i don't need Android one bc the p2 is already running on a near stock version of nougat.

both cameras are bad tbh but mi a1 has depth effect. but 3 day battery life and an amoled panel + better speakers and nfc is a selling point. amoled is more batt efficient if you use "night mode" on apps and blacked out wallpapers. it is important for me as i read ebooks with a black background and white text at night. its rly the small quality of life things that matter with devices so closely matched.

the mi a1 has excellent audio output from headphone jack and IR blaster but the IR blaster doesnt work with my AC and fans so also no use lol. mi a1 will def have better software support though.

for lag both devices perform the same but the a1 can keep not say more apps in ram but apps in memory longer. prolly due to semi aggressive power management on the p2.

if u r buying export, the p2 can also be had for cheaper even on carousell. i highly recommend buying local if you want to flash ROMs tho.
no worries, very few users of this phone here and hence was checking with you. thanks.
npnp happy to help

Sent from ZTE A2017G using GAGT

fujicolours

Reaction score
Thanks for the review. Considering mi a1, p2 or spend more to get Nokia 8 haha

the lenovo p2 is the reason on why i sold the mi a1, i think that explains itself. i don't need Android one bc the p2 is already running on a near stock version of nougat.

both cameras are bad tbh but mi a1 has depth effect. but 3 day battery life and an amoled panel + better speakers and nfc is a selling point. amoled is more batt efficient if you use "night mode" on apps and blacked out wallpapers. it is important for me as i read ebooks with a black background and white text at night. its rly the small quality of life things that matter with devices so closely matched.

the mi a1 has excellent audio output from headphone jack and IR blaster but the IR blaster doesnt work with my AC and fans so also no use lol. mi a1 will def have better software support though.

for lag both devices perform the same but the a1 can keep not say more apps in ram but apps in memory longer. prolly due to semi aggressive power management on the p2.

if u r buying export, the p2 can also be had for cheaper even on carousell. i highly recommend buying local if you want to flash ROMs tho.

npnp happy to help

1c3_5n0w

Reaction score
Thanks for the review. Considering mi a1, p2 or spend more to get Nokia 8 haha
nokia 8 exp leh diff price range and audience alr. but if want flagship go for nokia 8 lor reviews seem quite positive.

if you arent a spechead and u like performance and power balance recommend the p2. the money u spend buying the nokia 8 can buy both phones. but if rly want bleeding edge technology with top notch perf go nokia 8 lor.

fujicolours

Reaction score
It's not about the performance la. Considering Nokia 8 because of camera.

nokia 8 exp leh diff price range and audience alr. but if want flagship go for nokia 8 lor reviews seem quite positive.

if you arent a spechead and u like performance and power balance recommend the p2. the money u spend buying the nokia 8 can buy both phones. but if rly want bleeding edge technology with top notch perf go nokia 8 lor.

pokipoki08

Reaction score
系。全部本地保修。
小印度賣無保修嘅,平均$300。

Specifically, where is it?
Race Course Road?

India sets have both

3gb/4gb 32gb,
4gb 64gb

Some1 pls untiong, my Chinese half bucket water, ty

pokipoki08

Reaction score
Any1 bought from them before? What's the price range?

LTE bands could be different? Am I missing any crucial bands? I don't travel overseas, mainly Msia & SG.

Read XDA p2 bug thread, so many complaints!!

Are the bugs exclusive to c72 only? Best to buy from official retailer for peace of mind.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.