Apple Watch

Reaction score
I just tried the lookout app, it's not what I want.
This app will sound our iphone when it's away from our watch.
What I want is the watch will haptic alert me when the watch away from the iphone.

nicepal

Reaction score
DhL will be delivering my AW3 nike+ today noon.. yippie....

trying to get the 3rd party Black Milanese Loop, but sold out... ;( bought the Metal Stainless Steel Bracelet instead.... hope they send out soon though they said will send in 1~2 days upon order. Today is 2nd day of order....

Eightfold

Reaction score
Tried to wireless charge the S3, didnt work. Mophie one for the ip8, and a third party one from amazon. Both are single device charger

Reaction score
Anyone know if we can set apple watch auto silent after 10pm, and resume after 7am? Any apps for that purpose?
Thank you.

nicepal

Reaction score
Anyone experienced iphone’s battery life reduced after paired with AW?

After using the AW3 for couple of days, the AW3’s battery is rather impressive. With average notification and reply whatsapp through AW3, battery life of AW3 lasted Day 1 7am 100% till Day 2 8pm left with about 17%.

But this few days I noticed, iPhone’s battery seems to drain a little faster and the charging speed seems to be a little slower compared to earlier weeks. Not sure the cause is due to after paired with AW3 or because phone updated to iOS11.0.2.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone experienced iphone’s battery life reduced after paired with AW?

After using the AW3 for couple of days, the AW3’s battery is rather impressive. With average notification and reply whatsapp through AW3, battery life of AW3 lasted Day 1 7am 100% till Day 2 8pm left with about 17%.

But this few days I noticed, iPhone’s battery seems to drain a little faster and the charging speed seems to be a little slower compared to earlier weeks. Not sure the cause is due to after paired with AW3 or because phone updated to iOS11.0.2.

Because iOS 11 till now still drains your battery faster than usual. Wait for 11.1.

Reaction score
Yesterday, I charged my watch till 100% and wore to sleep, in the morning battery left 99%.
Then I ran for around 1 hour, and I notice the battery drop to 81%.
Is this normal, if running with GPS + heart rate, the battery will drop close to 20%/hr?
If so, meaning max I can run for 5 hours only??
Meaning, I can't wear it during my full marathon?
Did anyone try to use your apple watch to run a marathon?
I'm a slow runner, normally completed around 5 hr 50 mins.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.