samsung pay

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
already won 2 standing wireless fast chargers from previous Samsung pay launch promo and have another 2 flat Samsung wireless fast chargers in office and at home.. so I doubt I will redeem another charger.. last time they will deliver to you.. now still have to go down collect..

hope they will come up with better redemption items before I gamble it all away lol..

CZhf1ffl.png

Sent from International Space Station using GAGT

Yeah. Last time is launch promo, deliver to your home. Sadly I didn't get it as people camp outside mcdonalds 7 eleven at 12am to make payment. At 12.15am, no more liao

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha. because its the "Samsung" brand plated on the powerbank.
Have you tested the real capacity 30k mAh? How many fully charges you did with your phone ?

That i didint really tried but its way way better than those less than 10K mAh...which only ard 1.5 Full Charged than the powerbank totally drained

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That i didint really tried but its way way better than those less than 10K mAh...which only ard 1.5 Full Charged than the powerbank totally drained

I see, normally the real effective capacity is always -20%. Lets say for xiaomi 10400 mAh, after all the loss charging, effective around 8000-9000 mAh.

I saw the xiaomi 20,000 mAh too, was thinking to buy, but it still uses mciro-usb

Boiijek

Reaction score
Just collected mine.

Both colours are available

Hais, only had White when I collected mine. Kind of a bummer but oh wells, cant complain. Just an eye sore when you see the White charger near my full black desktop

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did anyone try the new spin the wheel? Other than winning 100 points, anyone tried winning the Cat 1 tickets?

Boiijek

Reaction score
Did anyone try the new spin the wheel? Other than winning 100 points, anyone tried winning the Cat 1 tickets?

Tried again second time and won 100points again. Not sure if luck or the luck before I lose everything

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahas. Well I suppose it's not easy to win. The probability of wining it is probably rigged with algorithms while not entirely random..
Yeah I think so. Cos 2 of my friends also tried spinning for the first time. They both won 100 points on first spin. Idk isit purposely let people win first then loose. Like 4D TOTO

adrwong

Reaction score
Yeah I think so. Cos 2 of my friends also tried spinning for the first time. They both won 100 points on first spin. Idk isit purposely let people win first then loose. Like 4D TOTO

Haha my 1st spin I got nothing, wasted my 10pts

tingtb

Reaction score
Knn.. Tempted by the bro here and go and spin. 70 points down the drain and broke. 赌博真可怕, 破坏我的家,十赌九输...

your18

Reaction score
I won the cat 1 and also 100 points.
Spinned away the points I won. So back to square one.

shuanang

Reaction score
Hey bro, could you send me a screenshot of your winning point transaction? I wanna take a look... never won before anything so wonder how it will show on the page! does it say like football frenzy! winnings, and earned Cat1 tickets on the right side? nevertheless, congrats on winning - you must be so lucky! haha

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to redeem the free wireless fast charger?

How to redeem? Win the points and then select the wireless charger and you will get an electronic voucher stored in your phone. It will then tell you to go down somewhere and collect it by flashing the voucher code..

blecap

Reaction score
not sure about this. Bixby XP to convert to samsungpay rewards pts but i dont seem to be able to find that option in Bixby to do so leh.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.