Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any shop in jb got sell Kia Forte cerato accessories cosmetic part exterior like visor to intro?

Also for servicing and good one guys?
Some shop don't have parts so got any shops that have stocks for Kia cars type

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any shop in jb got sell Kia Forte cerato accessories cosmetic part exterior like visor to intro?

Also for servicing and good one guys?
Some shop don't have parts so got any shops that have stocks for Kia cars type

Chance across "X-Line Car Accessories & Tint @ Mount Austin. Find them at FB. Their customers includes Elantra Club Singapore. Maybe you wana contact them before going down.

+60197659697

Away from KSL, chances of kena chopped wont be that high. :s13:

stajin

Reaction score
any recommends for bmw for the following in jb

1) rim painting or plastidip
2) bmw idrive upgrades/electronics
3) servicing / oil change

thanks for help!

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any recommends for bmw for the following in jb

1) rim painting or plastidip
2) bmw idrive upgrades/electronics
3) servicing / oil change

thanks for help!

Go a few page back to search for workshop: LCH
Brothers here do frequent this workshop for item 3, at least.

Else search for:
WE CARE AUTO SERVICE SDN. BHD.
Address: No. 31-33, Jalan Permas 4/4,, Bandar Baru Permas Jaya,, 81750 Masai, Johor, Malaysia
Phone: +60 7-386 6933

My buddies frequent for item 2 & 3.

Call before going down to avoid disappointment.

Cheers.

stajin

Reaction score
Go a few page back to search for workshop: LCH
Brothers here do frequent this workshop for item 3, at least.

Else search for:
WE CARE AUTO SERVICE SDN. BHD.
Address: No. 31-33, Jalan Permas 4/4,, Bandar Baru Permas Jaya,, 81750 Masai, Johor, Malaysia
Phone: +60 7-386 6933

My buddies frequent for item 2 & 3.

Call before going down to avoid disappointment.

Cheers.

Yes LCH quite popular. Thanks.

As for We Care Auto Service - do you have a mobile contact ? I will need to show them photos etc. or any other place you know that does bmw idrive upgrades/installation

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any JB workshops to recommend to fix / replace my Prius suspension? Suspect the bushings for the front wheel may be worn and need replacement.. has a light knocking sound especially when driving over uneven surfaces. Also any estimated cost? Car is 7 years old, so will skip if I don't need to do :D

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any JB workshops to recommend to fix / replace my Prius suspension? Suspect the bushings for the front wheel may be worn and need replacement.. has a light knocking sound especially when driving over uneven surfaces. Also any estimated cost? Car is 7 years old, so will skip if I don't need to do :D

Try LCH.

Else this is the workshop i usually send my ride to for servicing, electrical / mechanical repair/ replacement.

Boss is :Ah Chen @ +60127942588.
LTEN PRO
23,Jalan Permas 9/9 Bandar Permas Jaya, 81750 Masai, Johor.

If you know what spare parts needed, you can buy at below spare parts shop and get it fixed at LTEN PRO

Hup Heng Auto Parts.
No 9, Jalan Permas 4/4, Tmn Permas Jaya, 81750 Masai , Johor.

For your case, need to bring in your ride and let him test drive to see what is the problem. Usually, he will ask how long more to end COE then advise customer quick fix to "tong" till scrap car or change new ones.

Wont kena chopped!

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try LCH.

Else this is the workshop i usually send my ride to for servicing, electrical / mechanical repair/ replacement.

LTEN PRO

If you know what spare parts needed, you can buy at below spare parts shop and get it fixed at LTEN PRO

Hup Heng Auto Parts.

For your case, need to bring in your ride and let him test drive to see what is the problem. Usually, he will ask how long more to end COE then advise customer quick fix to "tong" till scrap car or change new ones.

Wont kena chopped!

This is excellent! Thanks very much for the recommendation!

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chance across "X-Line Car Accessories & Tint @ Mount Austin. Find them at FB. Their customers includes Elantra Club Singapore. Maybe you wana contact them before going down.

+60197659697

Away from KSL, chances of kena chopped wont be that high. :s13:

Thanks bro will contact those and see how.
Mount Austin not bad place like sutra.

Many food and drinking bar and bistro.
Went there 2 times for dinner and drinks.

Usually I go bukit indah the workshop for accessories

razo2004

Reaction score
Try LCH.

LTEN PRO

Hup Heng Auto Parts.

Wont kena chopped!

thks for the recommendation...anyway any ideas toyota allion parts avaliable in JB ? don't think they have this model there ...

funky05

Reaction score
thks for the recommendation...anyway any ideas toyota allion parts avaliable in JB ? don't think they have this model there ...

Allion share parts with altis I guess.. same as axio-altis.. else go OEM.. can always buy online and pay labour to fix

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes LCH quite popular. Thanks.

As for We Care Auto Service - do you have a mobile contact ? I will need to show them photos etc. or any other place you know that does bmw idrive upgrades/installation

Francis @ +60167711669

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any tried lch for changing front wheel bearings and front control arm bush before? what was the damage? any fr to share?

tia.

yanbros

Master Member
Reaction score
any tried lch for changing front wheel bearings and front control arm bush before? what was the damage? any fr to share?

tia.

I did rear wheel bearing when ah yuan was still at YS. He was the one who quoted me. I brought my own parts so only charge for labour. IT was reasonable. IIRC its around $30RM per wheel bearing. You can do your own calculations and determine if its reasonable. I doubt you'll be able to find such pricing in singapore.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did rear wheel bearing when ah yuan was still at YS. He was the one who quoted me. I brought my own parts so only charge for labour. IT was reasonable. IIRC its around $30RM per wheel bearing. You can do your own calculations and determine if its reasonable. I doubt you'll be able to find such pricing in singapore.

rm30 per side is very reasonable. btw is it better to change wheel bearings in a pair? is wheel alignment needed after replacing them?

yanbros

Master Member
Reaction score
rm30 per side is very reasonable. btw is it better to change wheel bearings in a pair? is wheel alignment needed after replacing them?

Some say just replace the one thats noisy but i had a friend who did that and several weeks later, the other side started making noise as well. Since the price is reasonable, just do it as a pair. Alignment is not required after wheel bearing change but if you have a bad alignment to start off with, might as well have it done there. Alignment should be done every 30,000km.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some say just replace the one thats noisy but i had a friend who did that and several weeks later, the other side started making noise as well. Since the price is reasonable, just do it as a pair. Alignment is not required after wheel bearing change but if you have a bad alignment to start off with, might as well have it done there. Alignment should be done every 30,000km.

o ok... the mech asked him to change both and then do alignment... may be they discovered both sides oso gone case... will let him know about this. thanks again.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.