SNES Classic announced, and we probably can't get one.

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
8bitdo latest firmware update makes the NES retro receiver compatible with the SNES classic.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
I saw PLAYe post its availability on their FB a few days ago. Previously I don't remember they take in any pre orders so I think may have a few units left for walk-in purchase now. You may wanna call them to check?

Anyone has extra unit to let go? Missed out on the pre-order.

Quote me a price...:)

TIA!

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Update: A friend told me last night Challenger is selling SNES classic at $179. Those who are still looking may try their luck there.

FLiNcHY

Banned
Reaction score
I got one extra new unit for sale for $180. Collected personally from Qisahn on launch day. Let me know if you want it

mliolukiye

Reaction score
I'm so glad I finally get to play TLOZ ALTTP.

Already started on SMW & Yoshi's Island simultaneously. SF2 is like the standard friends/cousins bonding session. Good feel from holding the controllers, seasoned buttons.

What are your favourite titles?

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Received my lazada pre-order yesterday :)

DLdhFGMUQAAsFZs.jpg

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
So shipped yesterday and received yesterday?

Yup. After sending me email notification that my ordered is shipped, they send me another email saying delivery delayed to next week as there was supply issue from Nintendo, lol.

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...

USD$80 becomse SGD$180 !?

What about this is so powderful that it is worth paying $180 for

When PS TV cleared stock for $100 still being left on the shelf I see it so poor thing... and even have wireless controller somemore

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...

USD$80 becomse SGD$180 !?

What about this is so powderful that it is worth paying $180 for

When PS TV cleared stock for $100 still being left on the shelf I see it so poor thing... and even have wireless controller somemore

Because its Nintendo. Look at the Japanese trying to get 1 :s22:

C2pxE9RXAAALNXD.jpg

DJzb82gUMAAsu9l.jpg

DJzb8sFVoAA82Os.jpg

DLWKFYCUMAAbXqi.jpg

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
o_O why you guys buy Jap version?
Got difference in games? Or only aesthetic?

If the intention is to collect and play the authentic experience (Not that the emulation is 100% accurate), get the version with the 4-colored buttons.

IIRC, there were games that gave instructions of what the buttons did based on the color, and NA players of these games were left confused with their purple buttons. I can't remember which game where I met this problem tho. (Some JRPG?)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.