Path of Exile thread, the revival - Part 2

DLMTE.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if tio +1 gem qotf should do what build with it TT currently 5b1g

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
We're currently nine weeks into the Harbinger Challenge League and this may have you wondering how long you have left to complete your challenges and what's happening from now until our next expansion launches. Our plans and dates are coming into alignment so we wanted to keep you in the loop about what to expect for the rest of 2017.

Our next expansion (Content Update 3.1.0) will likely launch on Friday December 1st (PST). This is a full-sized Path of Exile content expansion that will also be accompanied by a new challenge league. There won't be a Beta for this expansion as it's roughly the same size as other recent expansions like Ascendancy and Atlas of Worlds. We plan to release the Xbox One version of this expansion as close to the PC one as possible (likely one week after).

You can expect the full announcement of the 3.1.0 expansion around three weeks before its release which means that yes, teasers will start in the coming weeks! A hint for those of you in the know: the challenge league name can be found on that familiar list ;)

This means that the new league and expansion are still 8 weeks away, but don't fret, there will be plenty to do in the meantime! The Harbinger League will end seven weeks from now at Nov 27, 2017 9:00 PM (This is displayed in your local time). This makes it a bit longer than our typical thirteen-week challenge league, but we will be returning to our standard length with the launch of the next league.

If you've already finished your challenges and you're looking for something to tide you over until the launch, we will be running some events in the last month of the Harbinger league. We haven't locked these in yet, but at this point it's looking likely to be a series of one-to-two week events.

We'll be announcing these events next week!

anyone free to carry shaper? i got all the 4 fragments le. but don't think my build can do the content.
wasted my mortal fragments yesterday.. :s22:

Last edited:

Vulpix

Reaction score
anyone free to carry shaper? i got all the 4 fragments le. but don't think my build can do the content.

Argh. I now busy preparing for my wedding, 1st December also need to make time. :s22:

Eddied

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

you still need help ma...i can clear myself dunno can carry others or not though...maybe just come in during cull :o

laughterjones

Reaction score
now not laggy like last time...graphics very smooth. last time i feel still got input lag but now seems better in 3.0

I've had to connect using VPN cause of so much lag. 13ms to server, but rubberbanding was significant, predictive or lockstep. Since trying VPN, predictive works wonderfully. /shrug :s22:

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
wao. seems like interesting game.

is it too late to start now?

and whats the gameplay like?

ok, just watched youtube. something like diablo

Last edited:

AC2

Reaction score
wao. seems like interesting game.

is it too late to start now?

and whats the gameplay like?

ok, just watched youtube. something like diablo

Yes its a bit like diablo but not entirely. Loots wise is unlike diablo where u dont really see legendary stuff drop often for beginner. And to farm a specifies set of gears is not possible. Ppl usually find the items at poe.trade. And also they dont come cheap. This game dont have gold, the currency used are mats.
The builds wise i would say is infinite or too many to choose from unlike d3 only 1-2 set endgame for each class but D3 u cannot trade so u die die have to farm for the gear for the build u want.

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
man... been playing xbox version quite alot.. trading is still sux but the gameplay with controller is quite nice.. especially berserker dark pact..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.