update on car wash

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bangalah at carpark wash car. Saw then pour cheap dish wash detergent into pails. Not sure it spoilt the car paint or wax

Wow.. still got dish wash detergent... the bangals uses water only at mscp near by place. :s22:

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1ACHNtfl.jpg

12rm. Tamil tiger.
Wash, blow dry + buar dashboard/seat (at least last 3wks)

stajin

Reaction score
some of these esso washers have serious attitude problem. also always try to con you for more money.

they really need some law or standard of practice for these car wash places

walkofwinners

Reaction score
Probably gonna stop paying my hdb blanga 40/mth and just go to kiosk car wash and pay 10 bucks every 2 weeks.

But every time I see the blanga hard at work wiping my car, my heart will soften and pay him 40 for another month. :s13:

Stallone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Caltex car wash not uniform price one ar?

The one in tampines is 10$, n I dunno if they give coupon for next visit

chweema

Reaction score
Always wash at AMK shell station. Good service but too crowded.
So please don’t come.

skeerb

Reaction score
some of these car wash very smart, they usually go in from the back cannot see how many cars inside waiting. went in on saturday thinking only 3 cars, end up 5 cars cannot uturn back stuck for 1 hour waiting. :s22:

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the car wash near Kovan mrt still giving voucher for free next car wash?

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just washed my car on monday at jb after servicing.. took the 2 layer car waxing deal... they snow wash the car first. then clay. then wash again and dry it. followed by wax n then vacuum and wipe the interior. rm45. is this price ok? :(

funky05

Reaction score
just washed my car on monday at jb after servicing.. took the 2 layer car waxing deal... they snow wash the car first. then clay. then wash again and dry it. followed by wax n then vacuum and wipe the interior. rm45. is this price ok? :(

$15 very worth!

tivo88

Reaction score
AByone tried the eWash ?

I saw the cars washed by them and its gleaming compared to mine and it's not more expensive than what I am paying

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.