iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

With my 1 Magicite Keystone to play with, decided tt I should cheong Holy Magicite 1st. My initial setup was a physical team using Sephiroth OSB & Shadow USB + BSB.

Somehow Mist Dragon killed half my team within 18 seconds & without any buffs unleashed Seph's OSB just to see how. Wah lau, 21k damage.

Switched to a all-mage team for round 2, & it worked much better. I don't have Cid's BSB so I went with his OSB instead. At least 60k and my Raines isn't even fully moted at 4*.

Magicite was Enkidu to help out with some group healing. Yeah timing was still waaaay off but at least I received 2 Mist Dragons. And now back to zero Magicite keystones...haha...

Think I will continue to fight Holy Magicite till my Magicites are strong & ready before I go hoot Dark Magicite.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
finally done after countless S/L ... stupid Black Fang, and I forgot to bring Arise
Raines really the MVP here (sole dps)

After finishing Holy/Dark, Urara gets a new power

oGFMB64.png

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
So we either choose to go with Wall or this new Buff for the Magicite battles if you defeated all 8 Magicites?

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
So we either choose to go with Wall or this new Buff for the Magicite battles if you defeated all 8 Magicites?

yup... i think most ppl will still choose Wall though, unless don't have Rikku/O.K. natively.

Fabula Raider is more useful for cheonging sub-30s..
let Y'shtola cast own Wall and just wack all the way w/o healer BSB.

grove88

Reaction score
I feel use Raider must sub15-20 then really useful. If not also need wall, so sama sama. Plus I heard Elerra's MND stat is like sh** so the haste don't last very long.

Some of the JP players just go either Protectga or Shellga, then Raider, then proceeds to whack the boss.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
used the exact same strategy for Omega on Dissidia Event's Squall (A+)...

Bartz Snowspell Strike 4x proc damn OP... 8x70k damage :s13:

At first a little nervous cos immune to breaks and all attacks ignore DEF/RES... so no Wall, no pro-shellga, but end even faster than Omega :s13:
Even easier than U++ CM lol

Last edited:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

This D300 Jumpstart is freaking freaking hard. Doesn't help that Hidon's minions self-destruct if you don't kill Hidon fast enough. Glad this is done. Whew...

grove88

Reaction score
3/11 and got Lenna USB dress also. At least this gives all my WHM a decent armour across all realms.

Ugh I really want Zack's chain :(.

Lenna can only use WHM in magicites, if only she got Bard or another school at least

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
My LD banner curse still continues, 1/11 and it's Gilgamesh dupe with his Genji Blade.

Oh well...:)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.