5. poorguy - Tampines
6. darkmatt - Bedok
7. Ayamachi - Tampines
8. colafantasy - Lavender
9. pommex
10. neo1978 - Bedok

justaguy77

Reaction score
if u guys are mj regular players, can try to join mahjong kaki forum in facebook. everyday got ppl hosting and looking for games. rate range from 30/60cents half to $2/$4. mostly shooter game.

Echo.events

Reaction score
is this thread still alive?

You guys can try this app, http ://echo.events

find mahjong, poker games, or host your own, add your friends and relatives, heck, add their friends and relatives as well. Build your social network and anytime they or you host a game, you can see and request to join!

Works for any kinds of activities too, yoga, soccer, cooking, baking, best of all, it's location based! No kakis playing? Search your vicinity for any mahjong games and you're good to go! :) just remember to take precaution when playing with strangers first, best if there are known connections. huat ah! ^_^

Reaction score
is this thread still alive?

You guys can try this app, http ://echo.events

find mahjong, poker games, or host your own, add your friends and relatives, heck, add their friends and relatives as well. Build your social network and anytime they or you host a game, you can see and request to join!

Works for any kinds of activities too, yoga, soccer, cooking, baking, best of all, it's location based! No kakis playing? Search your vicinity for any mahjong games and you're good to go! :) just remember to take precaution when playing with strangers first, best if there are known connections. huat ah! ^_^

nice website, but what is the userbase? i dl-ed but don't see much games.

Echo.events

Reaction score
nice website, but what is the userbase? i dl-ed but don't see much games.

Not games per se, events, activities.

It definitely needs more users to become a robust app. The gist of it is a social-bridging app.

If you're bored this weekend, you open the app, look for a saturday evening mahjong game, a sunday friendly futsal match, or some karaoke session, with your friends, strangers, colleagues, whatever. Crowdsourcing kakis for activities basically.

sephunr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello guys. Anybody now where in Singapore can I buy minimally A1-sized glitter mahjong sets?

Thanks in advance!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.