NDU Enlistment Date 2017

Jadajada

Reaction score
Thanks!! We are having our graduation day soon, hopefully after A's dont need to retain and graduate one more time lol. On the bright side, you'll be quite buff and fit by then :) but where to train for swimming tho?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks!! We are having our graduation day soon, hopefully after A's dont need to retain and graduate one more time lol. On the bright side, you'll be quite buff and fit by then :) but where to train for swimming tho?
swimming pool???????????????

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lmao u never fail to amuse me AHAHA. Of course swimming pool lah but i dont want pay to use the public pool

Well, but you ask questions that are obvious you expect obvious answers lor.

Don't want to pay, then u go sneak into condo with swimming pool or go to condo of ppl u know with swimming pool lor. What else.

Jadajada

Reaction score
HAHAHA yeah thats true. Where do u live? Is a few weeks enough to train up? If im not wrong we need to run 2.4km in 9:15,6km in 27min, swim 2km in 50min lol

rodriguesvanric1998

Reaction score
Yeah man its gonna be hell there, but well a few weeks before enlistment shouldnt be a problem rather than not at all :/ . I live at Serangoon, what about you ?

Jadajada

Reaction score
Oh i live at yio chu kang. What are your current run/swim times? Are we gonna train everyday lmao

rodriguesvanric1998

Reaction score
Oh i live at yio chu kang. What are your current run/swim times? Are we gonna train everyday lmao

Running: 10 min plus
Swimming: i dont time XD

hmm well it depends by then how free we are XD maybe u can private msg me your number, easier for us to contact? if your fine with it XD

Jadajada

Reaction score
Yup can! I pm u closer to the date yeah? I'll be living the mug life for the next 2 months HAHA

heraclesbur

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm an ord personnel from ndu recent batch 1-2 years ago.. would like to say that you really dont have to be stressed about going into ndu at all. the warrant officers there will take good care of you and make sure you train hard to pass.
If u wanna pass out as a diver, through the months of CDC course as a trainee, the most important part would be to stay healthy and injury free.
For those thinking to be leaders, you better be top notch in terms of your run and swim(i mean fin swimming) though.
I was a non-swimmer going into ndu btw

Epidamic

Reaction score
hi, how do you that youre going in ndu? did they send you letter to say youre selected?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi, how do you that youre going in ndu? did they send you letter to say youre selected?
Firstly, you need to have received letter to go for VA. After VA, when you receive you enlistment notice, you will know whether u get into NDU.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.