(OFFICIAL) FIFA 18

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U wont get potm players in packs. Only get by doing sbc.

Or do u meant Inform card?

xmartin86x

Reaction score
hi all!

last night i just setup my ps4 slim and played fifa18. I got the fifa18 ps4 bundle that comes with the loan icons & rare players pack codes.. Redeemed them in ps store and then went into fifa18 fut, but couldn't find these packs.

Searched high n low, dnt know where is it. Please advise.

Navillera

Master Member
Reaction score
I tried Gabriel Jesus. He was unreal. Really way better than Antonio. But 70k for a 81 rated card kinda ridiculous.

I played FIFA 18 the journey and I got Danny Williams and Alex Hunter card. I bought Carrasco to link up with my A.Madrid version Alex hunter and he is really good! What a bargain at 30k coins only.

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
play journey got what reward?

anyway how to do those fake shot ah?

i only know how to pass, true ball shoot basic basic only damn hard to play leh.

i build myself a epl team currently

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried Gabriel Jesus. He was unreal. Really way better than Antonio. But 70k for a 81 rated card kinda ridiculous.

I played FIFA 18 the journey and I got Danny Williams and Alex Hunter card. I bought Carrasco to link up with my A.Madrid version Alex hunter and he is really good! What a bargain at 30k coins only.

What is Alex hunter rating ah?

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
play journey got what reward?

anyway how to do those fake shot ah?

i only know how to pass, true ball shoot basic basic only damn hard to play leh.

i build myself a epl team currently

Fake shot is tap shoot button then tap pass..

Pros can advise which basic skill moves to learn Ma? I having some problems getting past defenders at higher difficulty

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Pros can advise which basic skill moves to learn Ma? I having some problems getting past defenders at higher difficulty

i youtube some dude and found these tutorial. i hv no ***** idea u could do combo.

this is my first fifa game lol. :s22:

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Best skills against AI
1) Ball roll - hold right analog stick to the left or right of ur player. 1.22mins

2) Fake turn - Hold LT/L2 then flick left then right side of ur player to go right or vice versa to go left. Not in the video but this is the only skill i realise AI cant really defend against.

2) 90 degree scoop turn - right analog flick towards the front and then flick to the side u want to turn to. For AI, use winger to run to the side and use this turn. Usually AI will over run and u will be open for awhile. 3.01min

for other skills try to practice more. Skills are more effective against humans but some beginner skillers can make it quite predictable. So u need to practice to know how to make it less predictable.

Last edited:

Look-into-me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

He is fast but get bullied easily by defenders. Often I see mine get knock to the ground by defenders and the ref see it as no foul :s13:

Still thinking who to get to pair up with Gabriel Jesus. Now pairing with Antonio but most probably charging to Morata. Need a finisher with high physical to cover the lackings of G.Jesus

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He is fast but get bullied easily by defenders. Often I see mine get knock to the ground by defenders and the ref see it as no foul :s13:

Still thinking who to get to pair up with Gabriel Jesus. Now pairing with Antonio but most probably charging to Morata. Need a finisher with high physical to cover the lackings of G.Jesus

ah u play 2 strikers up front. Jesus i played against always cannot catch one lol. Like any angle they shoot also have high chance to score haha.

Look-into-me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ah u play 2 strikers up front. Jesus i played against always cannot catch one lol. Like any angle they shoot also have high chance to score haha.

Mine seems to always get marked by defenders? Or is it that I didn’t change the player’s instruction to a better instruction? I chose get behind though. But at the same time I’m a more possession base player so I like to pass around till got hole then attack:s13:

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Omg Sia .. I open one mega pack and one rare mega pack.. the best I got is fernando Torres and ferllani.. didn't use my app to open cos wanna see some animation.. end up didn't even get the board lol..

Thanks for the skill moves link.. will check it out later

Ohhh my lordddd I accidentally listed mkhiterian up , start price 3k + lol gg sure lose money

Last edited:

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Try Diego costa ? I like using him as a striker a lot haha.. didn't like morata

weixiang80

Master Member
Reaction score
hi all!

last night i just setup my ps4 slim and played fifa18. I got the fifa18 ps4 bundle that comes with the loan icons & rare players pack codes.. Redeemed them in ps store and then went into fifa18 fut, but couldn't find these packs.

Searched high n low, dnt know where is it. Please advise.

Re- login.
then it should be in the store

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.